Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-28-2014, 10:29 PM

Torie flipped out upon being touched, as it drove her straight into when she was being attack. "NO! DON'T TOUCH ME, JOE!" She screamed, panicking. She hit Kevin in the chest and the grabbed Luke's arm, trying to put him in a lock.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-28-2014, 10:32 PM

Luke tried calming her, petting her back and holding her close and tight, "Torie, it's okay. It's okay. Shh. Joe's not here. It's me, Luke. And Kevin. Relax."

Kevin put a hand on his chest where she hit him, "F*ck, that hurt..."

He turned to Kevin, "Do NOT touch her right now. She's delicate, and she's obviously having a hard time being where Joe attacked her. She's remembering the trauma."

"Again, I didn't mean to make her feel like that... I thought a hug would help her relax..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 10:43 PM

Torie struggled against Luke for a moment but the familiar smell began to calm her, bring her back to reality. After a few more moments, her breathing became normal. She looked up at Luke and then over at Kevin. "I-I-I'm sorry. I-I don't know what came over me." She said, still trembling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 10:47 PM

Luke glared at Kevin and then turned his focus back to Victoria. "It's okay. We understand. Don't be sorry, you can't control the memories right now."

Kevin frowned, "Sorry, I didn't realize hugging you would set you off like that. I'll stay back a little..." He sat on one of the other chairs in the room, across from the sofa bed. "What exactly did you come here for, anyway? Not that I don't enjoy the visit, because I do. Every time I see you I feel like I'm looking at an angel."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 10:53 PM

Torie looked away. "It was just the feeling of being swarmed and touched.." She mumbled. "And I came to tell you that I am with Ryan. I don't remember being with you Kevin, as now the memories are all jumbled. I understand that you love me but...you're chasing someone who doesn't have the same feelings. I just don't want you to be disappointed."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 10:59 PM

"Torie... please. Can I play you the song I wrote for you? Please..." Kevin begged, picking up his guitar. "You not remembering being with me... hurts. What we had was special, to me, at least. I never felt so in love with anyone in my life. I can't just let you go. Ryan's not good enough for you. Maybe I'm not... either, but I will be, because I will try my hardest to be good enough for an angel like you. I need to make you remember. I need to make you love me again."

"You heard the girl, Kevin." Luke said simply.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 11:01 PM

Torie sighed. "I'll listen to your song, Kevin, but I can't promise anything. And I'm sorry that I don't remember but its not for lack of trying." She replied, feeling bad.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 11:06 PM

"I said when you came back from Vienna... that I'd sing you to sleep every night. And I sung this song for you at the hospital, but of course, you were in your coma..." Kevin cleared his throat and then sung his love song to her. He sung it even more beautifully than he had before, putting all his heart and soul into it'

Near the end though, his voice grew shaky and he stopped. Fighting back tears he muttered, "I'm so sorry..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 11:10 PM

Torie smiled. "It's beautiful, Kevin." She said, rubbing his shoulder. "And I'm sorry that I'm not the girl you want me to be."

She looked at Luke. "We should probably get going."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 11:14 PM

Luke nodded. "We should."

Kevin swallowed. He went to the kitchen and pulled out a knife. "I didn't want to have to do this, but..." He held it to his throat. "Take one step out of this room, Victoria, and I'll slice my throat." o_O

Luke's eyes widened. "What?! Kevin, you can't be serious right now. Put down the knife, calm down. You must be sick to even suggest such a thing. We can get you help."

"Leave the cabin, Luke. Now." Kevin said.

Luke shook his head. "You know I can't leave you alone with Victoria when you have a knife in your hands."