Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-28-2014, 10:35 PM

Torie nodded. Looking around the rehab center, she started to remember some things. More about that night rather than anything before it. She swallowed, quite nervous as she step out of the car. "Does...does this mean that you will be leaving me, too?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-28-2014, 10:38 PM

"I don't know right now, Victoria. David's in jail, The Program is on it's way out... but for right now, you still need protection. I was being paid by your mother, now I'm not, but I still plan on staying until I know you'll be safe without me."

Luke walked into the lobby, where they checked their bags before allowing them clearance.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 10:45 PM

Torie nodded. She wanted to tell Luke that she still wanted him around as friend, not just as a bodyguard. That she did value him over just being a bodyguard. But she also knew that he already had a lot on his plate and didn't want to add anymore, so she just followed him down to Kevin's place. With every walk she took, it felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 10:50 PM

Luke knocked on the door.

Kevin, wondering who the Hell it was, came to the door with a confused look on his face. Upon opening, he beamed, "Victoria! Wow, what an incredible surprise! Do come in. Sharp... I guess you can too."

"Nice tone there considering I saved your life." Luke muttered sarcastically.

"You only did it to appease my sister. I know you don't like me, and I'm sorry for that, because there was a time when we had fun together."

"You were a different man back then."

"It was 2 months ago. People don't change that much. I'm still the same guy, I've just since made a few... seriously awful decisions. I want to fix that. That's what I'm working toward."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 10:53 PM

Torie seemed quite hesitant, as she looked inside the room. She followed Sharp in and looked around, slowly remembering what happened. "Hi, Kevin." She said, sounding far away.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 10:56 PM

"Did you get my gift, Victoria? And the plane?" Kevin smiled at her, "I wanted to remind you that I love you and that I'm not all bad. I'm actually a really good guy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 11:03 PM

Torie looked at Kevin. "Yes, I did. They were nice. Thank you, but...I still don't remember ever being with you. My memory is jumping to different times based on what tiggers it. I'm sorry, Kevin." She said, moving closer to Luke.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 11:08 PM

"Then we have to figure out what will trigger it. Did you want to go on a helicopter ride with me? That's how I proposed to you. On a helicopter about the majestic Irish hillside with Marry Me written in red roses along the hills." Kevin said, trying to prompt anything. "You were so happy, Victoria. Oh, how about we take a trip to my condo? I won't go inside because it's... too painful, but maybe the nursery would trigger something. You picked the furniture and the theme."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 11:12 PM

"Kevin, stop." She said, holding her head. Memories of the night were now mixing in with memories of her and Kevin. She closed her eyes in pain and sat in a nearby chair. "The memories are all mixing together which hurts, ok. Its easier for me to remember one by one."

((have to run to walmart. 20 minutes ish))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 11:17 PM

Luke sat beside her and rubbed her back, "Don't overwhelm her, Kevin."

"What? I didn't... I didn't mean to. I only want her to remember me. Do you know what it feels like for your true love and soul mate to one day not remember who you are?" Kevin frowned. "It's not easy."

He sat beside her on the other side and wrapped his arms around her. "Sorry babe."