Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-19-2013, 12:02 PM

Ryan ate in silence. Ella asked, "Why is everything so tense? What did I miss?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-19-2013, 12:06 PM

Tori just looked down at her food, not wanting to tell Ella about Ryan's secret.

Mike sighed. "Alex apparently wasn't completely normal today. He threaten Tori by claiming that he would take out anyone who got in the way of their imaginary relationship. He also threaten to have Ryan thrown in the program. He hasn't said how, just that he would."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 12:12 PM

Ella looked at Ryan for answers. He shrugged and said, "I'm not depressed."

She didn't know whether or not to believe him. If he was depressed, was it her fault? She knew that the week hadn't been easy for him.

"Well then he has nothing, right? Just his word? It's an empty threat, why does it matter? Torie, don't worry about it." Ella said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 12:19 PM

"But that's the thing. We don't know if he has something up his sleeve. What if he plants something just in time for the Program to find it?" She shook her head, "Its just not worth the risk." She was glad that Mike had thought of something to say.

"And that's the problem. He has Torie exactly where he needs her. Until we figure out what he has planned, we have no way of freeing Torie." Mike added.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 12:23 PM

Ella sighed. "Yeah, I guess so. I wish there was something I could do to help."

Ryan wanted to cheer things up. He finished his meal and smiled, "What's the plans for tonight? Movie? Games? Lake?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 12:28 PM

"Whatever everyone wants to do is fine by me." Torie said.

"How about we watch a movie. Give the girls a break from the games." Mike suggested.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 12:32 PM

"Movie it is!" Ryan said with a smile. "Whatever you want to watch today, Torie."

Ella looked at Mike, "Can I talk to you alone for a second?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 12:34 PM

"Why don't you two go pick out a movie?" Mike said. "Ella and I can clean the dishes." He stood up and started to pick up dishes, taking them over to the sink.

Torie nodded and went to the game room to pick out a movie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 12:37 PM

Ryan let Torie pick.

Ella helped to clean up the dishes, "Mike, Ryan isn't really depressed, right? You guys aren't lying to me?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 12:40 PM

Torie picked the movie Brave, feeling that she was lacking in that department. She put the movie in and then waited for the rest of the crew on couch, covering up with a cozy blanket.

"I am not sure. The way he has been acting doesn't say that he is, but then again, are we all acting like we usually do. This program is complicating things a lot more than we all thought."

<3