Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-28-2014, 09:44 PM

Oliver was quiet ecstatic to play with his dad. ^.^

After a couple of hours, it was time for Oliver's nap. Marissa walked over and picked up a very unhappy Oliver. Soon they were at the house. Marissa turned to Luke. "Why don't you take Torie up to Kevin's while Oliver naps."

Oliver was kicking and screaming. "BUT I'M NOT TIRED! AND I WANT TO GO WITH DADDY!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-28-2014, 09:47 PM

"Ollie. If you nap right now, I promise I'll be home before you wake up. You'll be sleeping, so you won't even know I'm gone. When I get home, we'll watch your favorite movie together, okay? And I'll make you your favorite snack." Luke kneeled to his level and tried to persuade him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 09:52 PM

"NO! I WANT TO GO WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!" He hollered, stomping his feet.

Marissa looked at him sternly. "Oliver Micheal Foster, if you do not calm down right this instant you will go into time out and then take a nap. Do you understand me?"

Oliver turned and pouted at his mother. "But I want to go with Daddy!" He said, starting to sniffle.

"And I'm sure your father would love to come with him, but you need to take a nap. When you wake up, you and Dad can watch a movie and eat smores together, ok."

Oliver sniffled some more and hugged Luke, now trying to play the pouty card. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 09:56 PM

"It's okay, son. Listen to your mother. She's always right, okay? Remember that." xD Luke patted his head. "Lions sleep over 18 hours a day, did you know that? You can be just like a lion."

He turned to Torie, "Let's get going. Hopefully this is quick."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 10:01 PM

Marissa chuckled. "Be careful." She said, mainly looking at Luke. "Call me if anything happens."

"Kiki or Maria would be happy to look after Oliver if you need to leave." Torie replied, walking out to the car.

Marissa picked up Oliver and started to take him back to their room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 10:04 PM

Luke went with Tories to the car. Once inside he said quietly, "He's a cute kid... I like spending time with him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 10:13 PM

Marissa put Oliver down for a nap and then took one herself. xD
~
Torie smiled. "He enjoys spending time with you. He loves his father."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 10:16 PM

"I haven't been around for the first few years of his life, so that's understandable... apparently I'm his hero. And did you hear? She called him Oliver Michael Foster. That's my last name... She didn't give him her last name, she gave him mine and we weren't even together." Luke paused. "I... I'm considering breaking up with Natalie so I can be with Marissa and Oliver. I want to be there for every moment of his life."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 10:23 PM

"And you don't think Natalie would be understanding of that, do you?" Torie replied. "Luke, you and Marissa have obvious chemistry and I think it would be good for you to be with your son."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 10:30 PM

"I... agree. But I love Natalie too, and like you said, I don't think she'll take it very well or truly understand my reasoning. But Io want to do what's best for my son, and what's best for Oliver, is if I helped raise him completely with Marissa." Luke parked at the rehab center. He added. "I'm coming in with you this time."