Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-28-2014, 12:13 PM

Oliver nodded, soon finished with his plate. "Look, Daddy!" He said, pointing at his plate.

"Good job, Oliver." Marissa said, picking him up and walking over to the sink. She pulled a washcloth out from a drawer and begin to wipe Oliver off.
~
Aimee looked at him, not sure if she was more hurt or more p*ssed. "Coming from the person who is trying to get his own fiancee back after she dumped him, sorry if I don't take that advice. I know I need to move on sometime, but that time has not arrived yet." She snapped.

She stood up and put her plate in the dishwasher. "You should probably head back to your room and get ready." She added, walking into her bathroom and shutting the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-28-2014, 12:32 PM

"If you keep eating all your food and you'll be big and strong like me." Luke joked, messing up Oliver's hair.
-
Kevin sighed. He was trying to help her... or at least that was one reason. The second reason to even bring it up was for his own benefit of getting her to sleep with him. xD

He gathered his things and went back to his room.

Soon, it was therapy. Kevin dreaded his turn to speak.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-28-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 07:49 PM

Oliver giggled and hugged his Dad. "Can we go to the park now?" He asked.

Torie was coming down the stairs. "Of course we can." She replied, smiling at Oliver.

"Once you eat." Marissa replied, setting Oliver on the counter. "What would you like?"

"Oh, I'm not hungry. Thank you, tho." Torie replied.

"Victoria, please. I know you are used to not eating but you need to." Marissa insisted.
~
xD

Aimee decided to go to a different time, as she was still furious with Kevin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 08:12 PM

"You do need to eat something, Victoria. It's not healthy to eat as little as you do." Luke replied.

Suddenly, there was the very loud sound of a plane hovering overhead.

"That... sounds awful close. Is that a plane?" Luke raised a brow.
-
Kevin adamantly refused to talk about anything other than things directly relating to his drinking. Although, that caused the therapist to ask him about his excursion the other day, as they knew he had been to a bar.

"Yes, I went to a bar, okay? I met a girl and I had a few drinks."

"Why were you so late returning, Kevin?" The therapist asked him.

"I was in the hospital. It's a long story and not important. I got distracted by a beautiful woman who offered to buy me drinks. My two weaknesses." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 08:15 PM

Marissa handed Luke Oliver. "Take Victoria and Oliver to a windowless room. I will go out and see what that loud noise." She said, authoritatively.

Torie nodded and started to walk to the nearby door to the basement.
~
xD

One of the other patients rolled his eyes. He thought that Kevin was a little...full of himself. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 08:18 PM

"Marissa, I'm sure it's nothing. Oliver might want to see the plane. Boys like planes, right?"
-
Kevin noticed. He looked at the other patient harshly. "What's that for?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 08:23 PM

Marissa hesitated.

Oliver looked up at the roof. "Plane! I want to see a plane! Plane, plane, plane." He said, hopping up and down in Luke's arms.

Marissa gave in. "Fine..." She replied, not sure it was a good idea to go outside.

Torie smiled at Luke and walked outside with them.
~
"Oh, nothing." He replied, shrugging.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 08:30 PM

Outside was a plane, circling the building. When the pilot had seen people come outside he started writing.

I love you Victoria

Luke looked up at the writing and shook his head.
-
"Nothing? Yeah right. You want to say something to me, go ahead and say it." Kevin kissed.

"Kevin, now is not the time. You may have been seeing things."

"No, I wasn't. This heroin addict thinks he's better than me or something. Guess what, I'm addicted to women and alcohol, not hardcore drugs you d0pe junkie."

"Kevin! That is not appropriate! This is a place of trust and honesty. We're all friends here. One more comment like that and-"

"We're all friends? No, we're not, but nice f*cking try. I have no friends." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 08:35 PM

Oliver chuckled and shouted, "Red plane, red plane!"

Torie was quite perplexed. "Kevin did this, didn't he." She said to Luke.

Marissa smiled and ruffed up Oliver's hair. "Yes, that is a red plane. Good job, Oliver." She said, kissing the top of his head.
~
"Really?! Who would thought that nobody wanted to be friends with a whiny, baby b*tch? Its such a da.mn mystery." Tyrone said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 08:41 PM

"Well, it certainly wasn't Ryan. He can't afford it and Kevin's loaded." Luke replied. "Between the flowers and now this... he's trying to woo you."
-
"What did you call me? You can't talk to me like that. Don't you know who I am? I have enough money to wipe my @ss in hundreds. I'm worth a million times as much as you." Kevin growled. "I am not-"

"Kevin, please return to your cabin." The therapist said loudly. "They will let you in to the therapy class later, but for now you need to leave."