Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-28-2014, 12:15 AM

Marissa put a hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to be sorry for her actions. You shouldn't be so hard on her, tho. I understand that you want to be Oliver's father, but she isn't going to be as understanding as you want her to be. Put yourself in her shoes. This is a lot to take in."
~
"And if she doesn't?" Aimee asked, curiously.
~
Rachel sat against the wall, her eyes looking past David and into the abyss. "What if we ask Luke to go to them? Explain to Luke that we realize that what happened to Torie was not his fault and that he obviously wouldn't turn on us because of Natalie. Then let him walk right into a trap?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-28-2014, 12:27 AM

"She's used to taking a lot in." xD Laughed Heather, walking into the kitchen. "Sorry, had to say it. Don't mind me, just grabbing a snack before I heard out for school."

Luke glared at her and then turned back to Marissa. "I know. I hadn't meant to come off the way I did either. She's just... sometimes difficult to deal with in these kinds of situations."
-
"If she doesn't come back to me? I don't know, Aimee. I'm going to keep trying until she does. I love her with all of my heart and soul, and I can't let it end on such a sour note. If eventually I do give up... maybe I'll move on, or maybe I'll kill myself, but that's a choice that I'll make when, or if, I need to. Maybe after some time, I will have forgiven myself enough that the second choice is no longer an option. Or, third option, I won't move on or kill myself. I'll live a single bachelor my whole life. But look, Aimee, I don't want to drown you in my problems. I'm going to leave it at that."
-
"If we need to get Luke before we get Kevin, then fine. But I especially want Kevin's head. If I ever get out of here, I sear to God, I'll take care of both jobs myself. I can't depend on anyone else, apparently." David replied quietly. "If you think you can come up with a working plan, go ahead. I'm too angry right now to even think straight."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 12:32 AM

Marissa smiled as Oliver was starting to calm down. "You just need to let her breathe a little. She will hopefully come around." She handed Luke Oliver. "But right now, I need to go see what Victoria's plans for the day are. Why don't you two finish eating?"

She turned to Heather. "Do you know where Victoria is?"
~
Aimee nodded as she sat down to eat her own plate of pancakes. "Ok...why don't you call your sister and see if you two can spend the day together?"
~
"Why don't you go make a phone call to your lawyer. We need to get out of here first."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 12:40 AM

"I think she's still in her room." Heather said. "She doesn't go to school with us."
-
Ryan was dressed and now ready to leave. He kissed Torie, "I'll see you later, babe."
-
"They won't give me day passes anymore, so I'd have to go with a supervisor, and I'd rather not do that... I might ask her to come over after therapy. I should... probably go to that today."
-
David nodded. "Of course."

He called the guard over and demanded he be allowed yet another phone call, this one to his lawyer. When they heard who to, they had to allow him to make the call.

After a very brief conversation, which basically only consisted of David telling his lawyer where he was, to get over to him ASAP, and that he would explain more in person, he went back to the cell. "Done. He is in London, so he will be here tonight."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 12:43 AM

Marissa nodded. "Thank you." She walked over and kissed Oliver on the cheek. "Mommy will be right back. Be a good boy for Daddy." She said, before walking up to Torie's room.
~
Torie smiled. "See you soon. I love you. Be safe."
~
"I will walk with you. And don't worry, everything will be fine."
~
Rachel smiled. "Good. After that, then we will go from there."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 12:50 AM

Luke smiled at Oliver. "How is it, Ollie? Yummy, right?"
-
"Of course I'll be safe." Ryan laughed and gave her one more kiss before heading out. Heather also left for school, with Alex.
-
"Okay, okay. But therapy first. It's in an hour." He scarffed down his pancakes and said, "That was really good, Aimee. Um, can I ask you a question? It doesn't relate to food or anything, but I was just wondering... when was the last time you have s'ex?"
-
David nodded. "Hopefully he can at least get us bailed out for now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 12:56 AM

Oliver nodded, shoving some eggs into his mouth.
~
Marissa walked up and knocked on Torie's door. "Victoria. It's Marissa."

"Come in." Torie shouted, slipping a robe on.

Marissa opened the door. "Victoria, I was just wondering what was on your plans for today."

"I need to run by my high school and set up some home schooling times, and then I was hoping to do a little bit of shopping. Maybe we can even go to the park with Oliver and Luke."

Marissa nodded. "I can ask Luke if he would wish to join us later."

Torie nodded. "Thank you. I shall be downstairs in 20 minutes."

"Of course. Holler if you need anything."

"Thank you, Marissa."

Marissa nodded again and then left.
~
Aimee raised a brow. "Not since my fiancee died in the car crash a year ago. Why....?"
~
"And then we can take care of business. Also, fly out of this da.mn country."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 01:02 AM

Luke was all smiles watching his son eat.
-
"That's... quite a while. You don't ever... miss it?" Kevin quietly asked. "It's been three weeks for me and I'm going a little crazy. I can't imagine a year."
-
David nodded in agreement.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 01:15 AM

Marissa soon came downstairs. "Victoria would like for you and Oliver to come out with us. Maybe take him to a park or something."
~
"I do. But I miss him more. I never felt right sleeping with another man so soon."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 06:36 AM

Luke nodded. "Alright. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Ollie?"
-
"You're going to have to move on sometime. Perhaps it's about time you try being with another man and see what happens...?"