Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-27-2014, 01:36 PM

Marissa stayed close to her son, not sure what Natalie would do. "Nice to see you again, Natalie."

Oliver hid behind his father, not sure of what to make of this new woman. Plus, her staring at him was uncomfortable.

"Would you like some breakfast, Natalie?"
~
Torie got up and rubbed his shoulders. "That's ok. What schools noticed you?"
~
Alex shook his head. "No. I just woke up and went to have a cup of coffee outside." He said, grabbing his towel.
~
Aimee smiled and began to make pancakes. "So...why do you need a plane?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-27-2014, 01:44 PM

"I don't eat breakfast, but thank you." Natalie said, sitting down at the table. "So, how old are you, Oliver?"

"He's 2." Luke replied, knowing that Oliver felt a little uncomfortable. "Oliver, this is Natalie. She's a friend of mine."

"A friend?" Natalie raised a brow.

"I don't want to confuse him." Luke mumbled back.
-
"Notre Dame's the only one I've been contacted by so far, but that's fine because it's not too far away. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else."
-
Heather stripped down, "I'll join you then."
-
"I'm going to have it write out I love you Victoria in the clouds." Kevin replied.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 01:49 PM

Marissa shrugged and set three plates out on the table. She poured herself a glass of milk and poured some more milk into a sippy cup for Oliver. "Luke, what do you want to drink?" She asked, walking over and picking Oliver up. "Are you hungry, Ollie?" She asked, tickling her son.

Oliver broke out into little fits of giggles. "Mommy....!" He cried, smiling.

Torie had asked one of the maids to bring up her old high chair for Oliver to sit in and Marissa put him in that.
~
Torie grinned. "Babe! That's great!" She exclaimed, kissing him. "I'm so proud of you!"
~
Alex nodded. "We can't be late, tho." He reminded, walking into the bathroom with her.
~
"Awe..that's sweet."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 01:56 PM

"I'll have some milk too." Luke said.

"A glass of water for me, please, Marissa." Natalie told her.

Luke smiled at his son and then at Marissa. Natalie was feeling quite a bit jealous.
-
"Thanks, Tor." Ryan laughed.
-
"Then we'll make it quick." She smirked and followed him into the shower.
-
"Thanks. I... I want to do anything for her to forgive me, or remember me, even."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 02:01 PM

Marissa smiled back at Luke as she poured the glass of milk for him and got a glass of water for Natalie. She put the two new cups on the table and then sat down.

Oliver was already busy eating his food. xD

Marissa looked over at Natalie. "This must be a shock. I know it was to Luke."
~
She blushed a little and kissed him, soft and passionately.
~
And x-scene.
~
"And what if she still doesn't come back to you?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 02:14 PM

"It was." Natalie nodded. "He never even told me about you. He doesn't tell me much about his past though in general, so don't feel too bad. How long did you two date?"

"Well, let me think. I joined the CIA when I was 21, worked with Kachina - you didn't meet her, but she's one of the reasons we got Kevin back because she was undercover with the attackers - for 5 years until I was 26. After that, I was immediately given the assignment of mentoring and partnering with Marissa. We started dating a few years later. I think we dated for 3 years before we broke up and I left the CIA almost 3 years ago."

"Oh. I assumed it was just a short fling. Maybe a one-night stand or something."
-
"I'm trying not to consider that. She's going to have a hard time rejecting me after I've done all of this. I have more plans up my sleeve."
-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 02:17 PM

"Sorry to disappoint, sweetie." Marissa replied. "But Luke and I dated for a while. It wasn't some one night stand or fling. I found out that I was pregnant 3 months after Luke left me and the CIA. The only reason that he is finding out about Oliver now is because Luke knows how to hide."
~
Aimee nodded and place a plate of pancakes in front of him. "Oh...what plans are those?"

((In the words of scooby doo: rut-ro! @Kevin's plans ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 02:27 PM

Natalie looked at him, wishing he had told him about Marissa sooner. "So you two were serious then?"

"Natalie, it's not like it matters right now. Marissa and I aren't a couple. We decided we were better off friends. By the time we broke up, we were arguing a lot, she had just gone through a traumatic event and things weren't quite the same. Honestly, I had blamed myself. I believed it was someone I had wronged and was trying to get revenge on me by hurting the person closest to me. After that, I didn't want to put her in that kind of danger again. Everything made me feel like it was the right time for us to break up."

"You make it sound mutual." Natalie said, turning to Marissa, "You make it sound like Luke left you. Was it really mutual or did you get dumped?"

"Natalie, how about you listen for once? It's none of your business. I said it doesn't matter right now anyway. What's done is done."

"Listen for once? Wow, Luke. Don't patronize me. I know you're a new father and all, but I'm not a child." Natalie rolled her eyes. "It was just a question."

"You're not a child but sometimes you act like one. Try and be mature about this."

Natalie's jaw dropped. "I act like a CHILD?"

"Sometimes. Please, Nat, just be quiet and let me enjoy my breakfast. We can talk about this later."

"You don't seem to think I act like a child when we're f*ck-"

"NATALIE. Do not use that language in front of my son. Please. Relax. I'm sorry if anything I said offended you."
-
"Well, I plan on fixing up my song a little and serenading her with it. I'm going to shower her some more gifts. I want to go and personally ask her to go to dinner with me. I'm going to do anything I can to show her how much I love her. I'm going to be romantic to the point where either she falls back in love with me, or she calls the cops on me for being a crazy stalker." xD
-
Meanwhile, David and Rachel had a visitor.

The slight man walked up to the bars. "Mr. Rice. Mrs. Freemon."

"Do I... know you?"

"Oh, yes, I'm Fox. You called about-"

"Yes, I know who you are now. We've never met in person. I didn't think you were so... short."

Fox raised a brow. "I'm 5' 6". I'm not terribly small... Regardless, I have news."

"Success?" David replied quietly, looking intently at him.

"Um, unfortunately no." Fox replied.

"No to both...?"

"The big dog rescued the little dog." Fox said, not wanting to give much away. "One of my colleagues was working with 'big dog'. The rat and big dog took out the rest of my colleagues."

David's face hardened. "You all failed. It was a simple request."

"Sorry, sir."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-28-2014 at 12:39 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-28-2014, 12:56 AM

Oliver started to cry because of the arguing.

Marissa sighed. "Will both of you stop arguing. It is upsetting Oliver." She remarked, picking Oliver up. "Hey, hey..ssshh...everything is ok." She whispered, bouncing Oliver up and down.
~
XD

Aimee scratched her head. "That sounds like you are going off into the deep end. Are you sure this is healthy?"
~
Rachel shook her head. "I suggest you go make yourself scarce. Quickly." She seethed.
~
Alex was not just informing the British Embassy and David's lawyer. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-28-2014, 01:07 AM

Natalie stood up. "It's fine. I wouldn't want to upset your son. I'm leaving. I'm doing some major shopping today."

"For what?"

"Clothes, mostly. Some jewelry, and shoes of course. Whatever I feel like buying." Natalie replied. "I'll see you soon, Luke. Have fun."

She rolled her eyes before storming out.

Luke shook his head. "She doesn't usually act like that. I'm sorry."
-
"I want her back. I'm not going to sit around and hope that she changes her mind. I have to make her change her mind."
-
"You heard the woman. Leave now."

Fox swallowed and nodded. "Yes sir. Yes ma'am. I sincerely apologize. We tried our best." He turned and left the station.

David stomped in frustration. "Useless incompetence! I made a simple request!"