Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-27-2014, 12:46 AM

Torie nodded and went to the nearest spare bedroom.

Soon it was the next day.

Torie woke up Ryan by kissing his neck.
~
Marissa woke up early, let Oliver sleep in a little, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for her and Oliver.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-27-2014, 12:51 AM

Ryan smiled and rolled over, kissing her lips. "Good morning to you too."
-
Luke hadn't continued talking with Natalie that morning, he had just gone right to Torie's. He got there early, letting Natalie sleep in but telling Ross where he could be found if she spas wondering.
-
Kevin had fallen asleep beside Aimee, cuddling her in his sleep. He woke up and yawned. He went to the phone and made another call.
-
Heather slept in.

((One more post, then I'mgoing to bed. What's your schedule like tomorrow?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 12:56 AM

((work from 2 to 9:30, so I probably wont get home til 11ish.))

Torie giggled. "What do you want to do today?" She asked, running her hands up his chest.
~
Marissa smiled when she saw him. "Oliver is still sleeping if you want to go wake him up." She replied, beginning to cook more eggs. She had rummaged in the nicely stocked fridge for hash browns, eggs, and toast (which was on the counter).
~
Aimee gently stirred. "Hey, everything ok?"
~
Alex got up early and had a cup of coffee outside.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 01:02 AM

"I don't know about you, but I have to go to school today." Ryan laughed. "Wish I didn't have to, but Norte Dame wants me to at least have a 70% average, and I'm failing Math right now."
-
"Can we talk for a minute first? I spoke to Natalie. She didn't have much to say, just a lot of questions and confusion. I think she was shocked. She wants to talk about it more later. I told her that she could help with Oliver too if she wanted, but she told me she isn't ready to settle down in that way."
-
Kevin nodded at her. Finishing his call, which had something to do with an airplane, he sat back down beside her. "I'm fine. I hope she got my flowers yesterday and liked them."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 01:13 AM

"Do you want me to help? Alex informed me that I switched from our high school to that really preppy one. But since my schedule was so...inconsistent they decided to home school me." She replied.
~
Marissa rubbed her hands on an apron and then searched for plates. "Well, what did you expect, Luke. She's how old? 22 or 23? Would you have been ready to settle down? Granted, not like you guys would need to. I could drive Oliver to wherever you guys were." Marissa replied, finding plates and putting food on them. "Have you eaten yet?"
~
Aimee smiled. "I hope she did too." She yawned and crawled out of bed. "Are you hungry?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 10:19 AM

"Maybe when I got back home you could help me with my homework? That'd be great. I have a test tomorrow, too. If I can get a good grade on it, I'll be passing." Ryan said, he got out of bed. "You know what's the worst about this broken leg? I can't work out in the mornings."
-
"She's 23. And you're right, I wouldn't have wanted to settle when I was 23 either." Luke agreed. "Granted, when I was 23 I was a new CIA agent, not an adult film star. But it's not even just settling in one place. It's about having a whole different lifestyle. If she doesn't want to, she'll either have to get used to me going to see him every week while she stays back at home, or we'll have to break up. And no, I haven't eaten. I'll go wake up Oliver."

He went to the spare room and quietly opened the door. He softly rubbed Oliver's shoulder. "Oliver, it's Daddy. Are you awake? Mommy's making breakfast."
-
Heather woke up and got ready for school. She came up behind Alex when she found him outside and put her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Good morning. Almost ready to go? Class starts soon."
-
"A little bit. I skipped out on dinner yesterday... and lunch. I only had a bowl of cereal yesterday morning, so yeah, I am a bit hungry." Kevin replied. Naturally thin, he didn't appear to be much thinner than he had been when he arrived, but he had lost weight. Going without alcohol had cut a lot of calories out of his diet, and he had been stressed so he hadn't been eating as much - especially in the last few days.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-27-2014 at 01:01 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 01:07 PM

Torie sat up and ran her hand through her hair. "Of course. I need to call the school and see when I need to resume my own schooling."
~
Oliver stirred quietly. "Daddy.." He mumbled, smiling when he saw his father.
~
Alex stirred out of his train of thought. "Oh..uh..yeah." He replied, still in his pj's.
~
Aimee nodded. "Let me make some food ok. Do you have any allergies?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 01:13 PM

Ryan nodded. "Are you going to see about coming back to our school for the rest of the year? That'd be nice."
-
Luke laughed. He picked Oliver up out of bed, "Good morning. You hungry, son? Let's go see mommy."
-
Heather giggled and kissed him. "Let's get you dressed, babe."
-
"None that I know of." Kevin replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 01:18 PM

"Possibly. But it will depend on my schedule with the resistance." She replied. "Besides, I'll still come to games and anything your involved in."
~
Oliver nodded and snuggled into his father. "Are you eating with us?"
~
Alex chuckled himself and followed her into their room.
~
Marissa was wondering if Natalie was going to show up here.
~
Aimee nodded and walked over to the fridge. She began to pull out some eggs and milk. She then pulled a box of pancake mix out of the cupboard. "Pancakes ok then?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 01:27 PM

"Football season's over. We didn't make the playoffs since I was in The Program for a month and Quinton was in jail, and then he was on the run from the cops for..." He trailed off. "Anyway, we didn't make it, but I guess I still got enough attention from university scouts."
-
Heather shut the door behind them. "You still need to have a shower, don't you?"
-
Luke smiled, "Sure am. Your mom is a great cook, I can't pass up on that." He brought him into the kitchen and set him down. He heard the doorbell ring and went to get it.

Natalie was standing there. "Hey, Luke. Why are you over here?"

"Marissa and Oliver are staying here so I wanted to spend some time with them." Luke replied. "Did you want to have breakfast with us?"

Natalie walked in. "I may as well meet your son, so I guess so."

Luke led her into the kitchen, "So, Natalie, this is Marissa, who you've met before, and my son, Oliver."

Natalie stared at the kid. "I guess he does look a lot like you. My bad for questioning that."
-
"Pancakes are perfect. Thanks." Kevin nodded.