Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-26-2014, 10:29 PM

"Good night, Daddy! I love you." He said, slowly falling asleep.
~
xD

"Kevin. He sent roses and chocolate." She replied, setting the flowers on a nearby table. She then took the chocolates from Marissa and walked over to Ryan. "Share some with me?" xD

Marissa locked the door and went back to her room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-26-2014, 10:34 PM

"I love you too, buddy." Luke said before heading to the door. He was about to walk out when Marissa walked in. "He's a good kid, Marissa. You've raised him well. I should be going, I'll be back tomorrow morning."
-
"No, I don't eat that stuff. Have to stay in shape. Thanks for the offer, though." Ryan replied. "Why the Hell would he send you flowers? How desperate and cliché. You should cut off all the bulbs and throw the flowers in the trash and send him a message."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 10:42 PM

Marissa smiled. "Thanks. Let me know what Natalie says, ok." She replied, hugging him. "I will see you in the morning."
~
"He loved me, Ry. I could tell in his voice. I just don't remember loving him. But I am not going to throw the flowers away. They are beautiful and its also bad luck to throw flowers away. I'll have to bury them later." She replied, throwing a piece of chocolate in her mouth and snuggling against him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 10:48 PM

Luke nodded and left.
-
Ryan rolled his eyes. "He might think he loved you, but he was terrible to you. That's why you slept with me in Vienna. You were only with him because you two were having a baby and you didn't think I would be able to raise the kid knowing it was Kevin's. But whatever, it doesn't matter. Maybe this is all for the best. we're back together, and you're not pregnant. Even if we got back together before this, I didn't really want to raise a kid anyway. Mine or his, I just didn't really want to be a dad."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 10:55 PM

Marissa went into the bathroom, changed into some pajamas, and came back out. She kissed Oliver's cheek and then climbed into the other bed, laying down.
~
Torie looked down, numbly upset with losing her child. She couldn't remember being pregnant, so it wasn't this overwhelming sadness, but she was still upset. "Yeah...I guess its for the best." She mumbled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 11:04 PM

Luke went to the hotel room. It was a beautifully exquisite suite, likely very expensive. He noticed he didn't see Natalie, but he did see Ross in the living area. "Is Natalie asleep?"

"She's in the bedroom, if that's what you're wondering." He said, doing a crossword in the newspaper.

"Thank you, Ross." Luke nodded at him and then went into the bedroom.

Natalie had been hiding behind the door with the lights out. When Luke walked in, turned the lights on, and shut the door behind him, Natalie came up from behind him and held a hand to his mouth. "Shh, don't scream. You've been a bad boy, Lucas, and I like bad boys." She shoved him onto the bed, causing him to sit on the edge. She stood in front of him and pulled on his shirt. "But even though I like bad boys, sometimes they need to be taught a lesson."

Luke swallowed, staring at Natalie in her tight leather lingerie. "Nat, I... Before we... or before you teach me that lesson, we should talk."
-
"It is. It's like things are back to the way they're supposed to be." Ryan said, kissing her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 11:11 PM

She kissed him back. "I think I am ready for bed. How about you, sexy?" She whispered, kissing his neck.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 11:25 PM

"You can only speak when spoken to. I'm in charge this time, and my lesson doesn't involve you talking at all."

"No, Nat, it's... important." Luke said, pushing her back.

"I'm sure it can wait, Agent Foster." Natalie smirked, still not taking him seriously.

Sharp hadn't heard himself called that in a while, which caught him off guard. Natalie crawled on top of him and pushed him down, kissing his neck and nibbling his ear. He coughed, realizing the only way to get her to stop is if he just said it. "I have a son."

That definitely did get her attention. She got off of him and stood up, "I'm sorry? What did you say?"

"I have a son."

Natalie blinked, confused. "Since when? have you been hiding this? Do you have a double life? Who's the woman?"

"I just found out today when Marissa was in the hospital after having been shot. Her mother came into the room and brought in her 2 year old son, and-"

"Marissa who?" Natalie said, awful with remembering names.

"Torie's bodyguard when I was in jail. She and I used to work together and we were a couple for a while years back. Anyway, she told me he was mine."

"But you don't know then? Maybe she's lying and got pregnant after you two broke up, and now that you have all this money, and she's jealous seeing you with me..."

"Nat, she's not lying. I saw the kid. His name is Oliver, and he looks just like me. He's got the same hair, the same eyes... He's definitely my kid. She's been telling him about me since he was born. She wanted to tell me sooner, but she couldn't get a hold of me."

Natalie didn't know what to say. "So... Are you going to help raise this child? She's been doing it herself already-"

"Of course I'm going to help raise him."

Natalie felt rather hurt, angry, and jealous. Yes it had happened before, but now her man shared something special, a child, with another woman. He wanted to help raise it, so she and the kid would always be a part of their life if she stayed with him. "I... I don't know what else to say, Luke."

"I understand that must be a shock."

"No sh*t. I don't know much of anything about your past. You keep it so secret, I didn't expect this. I know you might've had a fling with her, but a child..."

"Like I said, I didn't know."

Natalie started changing into her PJs. "I think I'm going to sleep..."
-
"So ready, baby." Ryan grinned. He stood up and got on his crutches. "You alright to walk up the stairs?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 11:28 PM

She nodded. "Are you? Like I said earlier, we can move to one of the rooms downstairs."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 11:38 PM

"Maybe if there's a spare one, just for the night." Ryan replied. He started moving to the spare rooms on the main floor.
-
"Natalie, I want to be with you, but I also want to raise my son. My father... he left when I was really little so I grew up not knowing him. He was a deadbeat, and I don't want that for Oliver. You could help me. Maybe we'll get Oliver on the weekends. You could be his second mom."

Natalie looked at him, "Are you crazy? I don't want to be a mother. Not right now. Raising a child is too much work and I'm not ready for that kind of responsibility."

"It wouldn't be always, just weekends, or even every other weekend." Luke insisted. "But I'm 33, Natalie. I'm ready to settle down. I know that you're not at that point."

"It's just... I didn't expect this. We'll talk about it in the morning after I get over the shock."

((Next day))