Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-26-2014, 11:37 PM

Aimee then slowly fell asleep next to him.
~
Oliver snuggled between the two.

Marissa hugged him back. "Come on. Let's get this sleepy one to bed."

Torie walked over and kissed him. "I am. I need to prepare a bedroom tho for Marissa and her son. I will back soon, ok." She said, kissing him again.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-26-2014, 11:40 PM

Luke nodded. He felt instantly different than he had just yesterday. He felt like a father, and was falling right into his new role. He followed Torie inside.

Ryan smiled, "Okay. I love you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 11:44 PM

She returned the smile. "Love you, too." She then headed to one of the main floor bedrooms. This was had two twin size beds in it. While Torie would usually prepared two bedrooms, she figure Marissa would want to stay close to her son.

Marissa walked in with Luke. "How do you think Natalie is going to take finding out you have a son?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 11:45 PM

"I honestly have no clue. She's young and wild. A lot like you when you and I first started dating." Luke replied. "How would you have reacted?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 11:54 PM

"To be honest, I probably wouldn't have been to happy. I would have seen the other woman as a threat to my relationship." She replied, thinking back to those days. "Things certainly have changed since then."

Torie walked over to them. "I hope you don't mind but I thought you would like to sleep in the same room as your son, so its the only room with two twin beds. Is that ok? If not I can have two separate rooms prepared."

Marissa shook her head. "That will be fine. Thank you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 11:58 PM

"Thank you, Torie." Luke said. He didn't reply to Marissa, because he knew she was probably right about how Natalie might react, and he also knew she was right about things having changed. He went with her into the bedroom, took Oliver from her, and gently laid him down on the bed. "You still awake, little buddy?"

The door bell rang. "Delivery for a... Miss Victoria?" A man said through the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 12:07 AM

Oliver rubbed his eyes, smiling when he saw his dad. "Daddy! You're still here." He mumbled, hugging Luke.

Torie looked over at the door.

"Were you expecting a delivery?" Marissa asked.

"No. Not that I was aware of anyways."

"Luke, stay with Oliver, please." Marissa replied, walking with Torie to the door.

Marissa opened it slightly. "Who is from?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 12:12 AM

"Of course I'm still here, Oliver. I heard you say goodnight to me every night before you go to bed. That must be why I've been sleeping so well, because you've been wishing me good night."
-
The young man, likely not much older than Torie, handed Marissa the beautiful bouquet of red roses. He also gave her a also a box of chocolates, and a separate box of chocolate covered strawberries. "They're from Kevin Ellingson."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-27-2014, 12:18 AM

Oliver smiled a sleepy smile. "Uh-huh. Mommy said that no matter where Daddy was, he could always hear me." He replied, yawning.
~
"Oh...ok. Uh..thank you." Torie replied, taking the bouquet from Marissa.

Marissa nodded and they walked inside the house.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-27-2014, 12:21 AM

"I sure could, Oliver." Luke pushed some or his shaggy hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. "And now I can say goodnight to you. Good night, Oliver."
-
Ryan looked over, "Flowers? Who from?"

Kevin had chosen red roses in hopes that it would help bring back memories of his proposal. Everything else was just because he knew girls liked chocolate. XD