Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-26-2014, 12:42 AM

Aimee sighed and hugged him. "If she was here right now. What would she tell you? What would you tell her?"
~
Marissa nodded. "I don't expect you to drop everything for us, Luke. I don't expect you to break up with Natalie or change your life around because you found out you have a son. But if you ever want to see him, I won't keep him away from you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-26-2014, 12:51 AM

"I'd tell her that I want another chance and she'd say no, because she could never be with a baby-killing monster like me. That she doesn't remember being and love with me, and never wants to because she thinks I'm a horrible person. That she wants to be with Ryan, marry and start a family with him, because he's an all around better person that me and he makes her happy and I never did."
-
"I will come see him. I'm not going to ignore his existence. I wish I could be always there for him, but it doesn't seem likely to happen unless we got back together."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 12:55 AM

"She may not remember being in love with you but she remembers you. What did she say when she came to the hospital? And I doubt she thinks you are a horrible person."
~
"Plenty of parents have split custody of their children. Besides, I can always have him dropped off for a weekend or something like that." Marissa replied, altho she did like the idea of her and Luke getting back together better. xD

((one more post then bed for me))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 01:00 AM

"Stuff about the Kevin she does remember being sweet a charming, an that I deserve to find someone else to make me happy, but that she doesn't think she could ever forgive my actions. But I'm sure she was thinking ATT that other stuff though and just was too nice to say it."
-
"I still don't know how Natalie will react to this. We'll see." he paused. "He certainly seems to want to be like me. You must've told him a lot."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 01:06 AM

"Or she wasn't thinking that at all and you are putting words into her mouth." Aimee replied. "Hey, why don't we watch a movie on Netflix ok? Something to get your mind off things."
~
"I never hid who his father was. I told him that you were a brave hero and that if you could be with us, you would be. He says good night to you every night and says good morning as well. You are his hero and that's what I wanted. I didn't want you to be some mystery, Luke."

((Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 07:38 AM

Kevin nodded. "Okay. Something funny..."

He was thinking about how to win Victoria back. Janelle had been right when they spoke earlier. If he wanted her back, if he loved her so much, he was going to have to fight for her. He wouldn't get her back by moping.
-
"That's... really sweet, Marissa." He turned red, thinking about Oliver saying goodnight and good morning to him. "He wants me to go back with you so badly though, and... I just really need to talk to Natalie. Finding out I have a son wasn't exactly on my radar as things that might happen today. Not that it's a bad thing, just unexpected, but it's not your fault. I would rather know now than never know at all."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-26-2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 09:26 AM

Aimee curled up next on the bed next to him and turned on Family Guy.
~
Marissa nodded. "I wanted to tell you when I first found out but...you were on that mission and I couldn't reach you." She replied, looking at the ground. "Just let me know what Natalie says. And if she wants to meet him, then she can."

((won't be on much today. Work until 5 and then dinner with the family.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 11:34 AM

Instinctively, Kevin put an arm around her and started playing with her hair. However, his mind wasn't focused on Aimee, or the TV, but on Victoria. He was thinking about what to do to get her back, and he decided that it wasn't going to be anything that he had already tried because obviously physically hurting Ryan or Torie wasn't working. He was going to be the ultimate romantic and show her the man she fell in love with.

"One minute, Aimee. Don't worry about pausing the show, it's fine." He got up and out of bed before walking to the phone. He dialed a number.

"Hello, this is Kevin Ellingson and I'm calling to order a few things from you."

"Ellingson? Oh my... yes, please Mr. Ellingson, whatever you need." An older woman's voice replied.

"I want to have a bouquet of two dozen red roses, your best, biggest box of fine chocolates, and a package of your chocolate dipped strawberries sent to 255 Pine Boulevard, please. And I want it sent there ASAP. As in, tonight, in a few hours."

"Oh, dear, that's quite quick..."

"I will pay you $500."

"We'll get right on your order, Mr. Ellingson. Would you want any card with that?"

"Yes. Just a simple, To Victoria, the most beautiful woman in the world. Love, Kevin. Thank you." Kevin hung up the phone. He walked back over and laid down beside Aimee.
-
Luke nodded. "But I do want to be a part of his life and if she doesn't accept that... my son takes priority."

He stopped at the mansion. "Did you want me to come in? Maybe I could tuck Oliver in to bed before I leave? It's getting late, and maybe he'd like to say goodnight to his daddy in person."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-26-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2014, 10:27 PM

Aimee smiled at him, half-asleep. "She should like that." Aimee whispered.
~
Marissa smiled. "I'm sure he would love that. And so would I." She replied, getting out of the car. She walked over to her Mom's car and pulled out a very sleepy Oliver. She then walked back over to Luke.

Torie smiled at the two. "I will head inside and have a couple rooms prepared."

"My mom will be traveling back home tonight. So it will just be Oliver and I. Thank you, Victoria." Marissa replied.

Torie nodded before walking into the house.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-26-2014, 10:31 PM

Kevin smiled, "I hope so."
-
Luke grinned and hugged Marissa and Oliver.

Ryan was up in the living room on the couch, eating leftover pasta from dinner a few nights ago. He heard Torie come back and waved over to her, "You're back. I missed you, babe."