Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-19-2013, 10:36 AM

"It's not like I went out and bought it, so I don't intent to use it - right now, at least.... The package." Ryan thought, "That strange, anonymous package I told you about? It was inside of that."

Ella was smoking a cigarette and put it out as soon as Torie opened the door. "Hi, Torie. Mind if I come in?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-19-2013, 10:40 AM

"Are you sure you want to trust it then? With everything that is going on, how do you know its not a set up? And how would Alexander know to use that against Torie?" Mike thought.

"Sure." Torie replied, walking back to the kitchen. She picked up the knife and began to the chicken again.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 10:44 AM

"It probably is a set up." Ryan agreed. He still wasn't sure about getting rid of it. "I'll take care of it. BUT, he knows where I live. If he knows I don't have it, he can always just throw another into my window."

Ella walked to the kitchen with Torie, "You look a little upset." She noticed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 10:53 AM

Mike understood his point. "That's a good point. I don't know what to do about that man. Its just dangerous to have that stuff in your house."

"Oh, what would ever give you that idea." She snapped, adding more pressure to the knife. Once she was done cutting the chicken, she pulled a frying a pan out. She threw some butter and oil into it. "I mean, the nerve. How could he just do that? Why would he do that?" She started to rant.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 10:56 AM

"No sh*t." Ryan shook his head. "I'm going to take care of it next time I go home."

"Who? and what did they do?" Ella asked, confused. "Is this about Alex?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 11:01 AM

Mike nodded. "Think we should go check on Torie?"

She paused, not wanting to Ella about Ryan. "Yeah, its about Alex. Who else would it be around here." She sighed, throwing in the veggies and chicken. "I hope you're hungry."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 11:05 AM

Ryan nodded, "Yeah."

Ryan walked into the kitchen and saw Ella. He hadn't heard the doorbell and was surprised she was there. He looked to Torie, "Hey, you alright, Torie? Need any help with snacks?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 11:09 AM

Mike sat down next to Ella.

She looked at him, torn between being angry with him and being hurt by him. "No. I got it." She said, grabbing plates and starting to set the table.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 11:12 AM

Ryan sighed and sat down at the table.

Ella didn't want to look Mike in the face. She was no longer angry with him, but angry and disappointed with herself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 11:18 AM

Torie was soon done with the chicken and put in the tabled. She made some corn to go with it and place it on the table as well. "Go ahead, guys. Eat up." She said, waiting for everyone to get their portions first. "It won't be nearly as good as Frankie's, but it shouldn't be bad."

Mike nodded and took his portion. He started to chow down. "Not bad." He said through bites.

<3