Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-25-2014, 02:06 AM

"I understand." Aimee replied, sounding sad. "Look, if you every need someone to talk to, you have my number."
~
Marissa turned slightly red. "Because I didn't want to mess up what you had with Natalie. I thought a kid would complicate things and I didn't want to tell you. In fact, I wasn't expecting Mom to bring him to the hospital."

Oliver put the knife back in its little holder. He showed Luke the holder. "This was my daddy's." He said, quite proud.

Torie smiled even more. "Awe! Luke!" She cooed. XD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-25-2014, 02:15 AM

Kevin paused. "Fine. I'll go back. But only if you'll still consider yourself my friend and watch Netflix with me." xD
-
"But why not sooner? Why not when you got pregnant? Things... could be very different right now." Sharp replied to Marissa before bending down to Oliver's level. "That was your daddy's? What a coincidence, that happens to be my old knife holder..." He picked Oliver up, "That can only mean one thing, little fella. You're finally meeting your daddy today. I'm very glad to meet you, Oliver. I'm 'Daddy'. What has Mommy told you about me?"

Luke didn't much like being around kids. Not that Torie could remember, unless this incident had reminded her, but at the Ellingson manor in Dublin, he had been quite awkward with Kevin's little nieces and nephews. But this was different. This was his kid, and not a strangers. Even though he had never met Oliver, he was his blood.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 02:21 AM

Aimee chuckled. "Fine. I will be your friend and watch Netflix with you. When will you be back?"
~
Oliver's eyes lit up again. "You're my daddy?" Oliver said, excitedly. He poked Luke's nose. "Mommy told me that you were out fighting bad guys and saving the world. Like Batman!"

Marissa smiled. "I couldn't find you, Luke. I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was six months along. By that time, you had just rescued me from the...incident that had happened 2 months earlier and I was still recovering. You were on another mission. I wasn't about to distract you from that." She explained.

Torie took a picture of Luke and Oliver. "See. You are great around kids." She whispered, showing him the picture.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 07:46 AM

"As soon was they reattach my finger." Kevin replied. xD
-
"Only if they're mine." Luke blushed a little at Torie's comment. He smiled at Oliver and laughed, "Yeah. I am just like Batman. I'm here right now though, because I was worried for Mommy. She's pretty cool too you know. She saved my life today when we were fighting bad guys together."

Luke then said to Marissa, "I guess better late than never, but I would have given up any mission for our son."

He considered just how different things would have been had Marissa told him sooner. He still would have quit the CIA, and likely would have suggested Marissa do the same for the safety of their son. He would have stayed with Marissa and raised their son together. He wouldn't have started working for David, instead maybe doing some private investigator work from behind a desk. If he never worked for Mr. Rice, he never would have met Torie, Kevin, Natalie, Alex, or any other members of the resistance. Things would be incredibly different for him.

Marissa was right that hearing this news did complicate things with Natalie. He cared a lot about Natalie, but he wasn't sure how she'd react to this news. But he wanted to be there for Oliver. He didn't want to be a deadbeat father.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-25-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 06:45 PM

xD

Aimee gasped. "What do you mean reattach your finger?!" She asked, slightly panicked.
~
Oliver gasped. "Mommy saved you! Mommy is a hero then too!" He exclaimed.

A nurse walked in. "Miss Mathias, I have your discharge papers." She said, smiling at Oliver.

"Thank you, Jenny. Uh..can you all wait outside for a moment while I change. Oliver-"

"No. I'm not leaving you, Mommy." Oliver huffed. "Not while your hurt." He added, folding his arms in protest.

Marissa went to say something but Torie interjected. "Oliver, don't you want to spend some time with your Dad?"

Oliver furrowed his brows. "But...but Mommy is hurt. She never leaves me when I'm hurt."

Torie smiled. "What if I stay with your mom and you go spend some time with your Daddy?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 06:51 PM

"I was kidnapped and almost killed. They cut off my ring finger with scissors and then cauterized it with a zippo lighter." Kevin said. "It's nothing to worry about. I'm okay now.."
-
"How about that, Oliver? It won't be long. I can tell you all about the bad guys I beat up while I was out saving the world." xD Luke laughed.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-25-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 09:49 PM

(( @ Kevin))

Aimee couldn't help but chuckle. "...As long as you are ok now." She replied, not knowing what else to say.
~
Oliver, still pouting, looked at his father. After a few seconds he nodded. "Fine. You can tell me all about the bad guys." He replied.

Torie grinned even more as she ushered both Luke, Oliver, and Marissa's mother out of the room.

Marissa sighed. "I'm sorry about that. Don't worry, he won't be coming to the house. He will be leaving with my mother after we get ice cream."

"Nonsense. You, Oliver, and your mother will stay at my place. I still have some of my kiddie toys from when I was a child. I also have a pool and there is a small playground at the nearby park. I insist." Torie said, walking over and grabbing Marissa's clothes.

Marissa started to protest again but Torie put her hand up. "I won't hear any protests."

"But I can't ask you to do that." Marissa said, gently slipping her shirt on.

"You didn't ask. I insisted."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 09:58 PM

Kevin laughed too. "I'll show you it when I get back. I'll talk to you later, Aimee."
-
Luke told Oliver a story about a mission he had gone on previously. Afterward, he asked him, "Does your mother ever talk about me, other than tell you I'm out saving the world?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 10:01 PM

"Alright. Just..be careful." Aimee replied, hanging up.
~
Oliver nodded. "If I ask. Sometimes, instead of reading me a story, she will tell me about one of your adventures until I fall asleep. Are you coming home with us, Daddy?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 10:07 PM

Kevin called the doctor back in to continue attaching his finger.
-
"I.. I don't know. I might come and visit every once and a while." Luke said, ruffling his hair. He looked at Oliver, who, the more he looked at him, was a spitting image of himself when he was his age. Luke couldn't help but think about his relationship, or lack there of, with his own father. Luke's parents had never married, and his father had left when Luke was just a baby. His mother raised him alone until she married Luke's stepfather when Luke was 13. He wanted Oliver to have a good relationship with him. "

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-25-2014 at 10:14 PM.