Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-25-2014, 12:51 AM

((oops. Sorry))

Aimee picked up. "Hello?"
~
Torie nodded. "Well, at least that is over now and we can both move on." She replied, walking towards Marissa's room.

Kachina looked at Sharp. "She would make a great addition to the CIA, don't you think." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-25-2014, 12:55 AM

Sharp looked at her and laughed, "Maybe one day, but right now she's just a kid. Let her grow up a little first."

Luke walked into Marissa's room first, "Marissa, how's it going?"
-
"Aimee, it's Kevin... Look, before you say anything, I'm sorry you heard what you did at the hospital. I just wanted to apologize and say that I value your friendship and hope things can still be okay between us."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 01:03 AM

Kachina smirked back and walked in.

Marissa was quite...grumpy. "Going nuts. They want me to stay overnight. For observation reasons. Well, you know where they can put those observation reasons? Up their f*cking @ss. I told them to start my discharge papers. It's a small gunshot wound. Surgery went fine, so nothing to worry about." She replied, itching to get out of the bed.
~
Aimee was silent for a while. "Kevin, you had your pregnant fiancee attacked. How...why? I get that she cheated on you but in what world is that ok?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 01:10 AM

"Staying overnight is no big deal, Missy. It's only one night, and then you can go in the morning." Luke said. He didn't want Marissa leaving unless she was cleared, because he didn't want anything to happen to her.
-
"It's not okay. I know that. I f*cked up majorly and wasn't thinking. I wanted to play hero, and I wanted her to never leave me again. But..." Kevin bit his lip, "She dumped me. She doesn't remember dating me at all, not the good times of the bad, but she's somehow got it set in her mind through what other people said that she wasn't happy with me, and hearing about and I didn't make her happy, that she can never forgive me even with her memories. She doesn't remember ever loving me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 01:16 AM

"No. It is not ok. I don't want to sit in here like a wounded animal. I am perfectly fine to go." Marissa replied, stubbornly.
~
"That's your own fault, Kevin. I don't know what to tell you. I don't know if I can trust you and I don't even know how you earn that trust back. I get people make mistakes and I want to trust you again, I just...I just don't know."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 01:24 AM

"If you want, I can keep you company all night. Because if doctors suggest that you stay, you should stay."
-
This time, Kevin was quiet for a moment. "I understand. It's been nice having your support these past few weeks, Aimee. I've appreciated you being there for me. You were a great friend, and I didn't expect to find that in rehab. I'll... call you when I get a new cell phone. I don't think I'm going back to rehab. And I mean it this time. I... I've just been through a lot, and yes it's my fault, I know. I'll never forget that I caused myself this. I... In my head I named the kid, you know. I don't know if that's healthy, but I'm not going to refer to it as the baby or him and her anymore. It's Sam. My decision killed Sam."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 01:40 AM

An older woman walked in with a little boy no more than two years old. "Mommy!" He yelled, wiggling out of the old woman's arms and running over to Marissa.

The little boy had on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt, a pair jeans and sandals. He was, however, carrying a play knife. "Mommy, what happen? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Oliver." Marissa said, as Kachrine lifted the boy up on the bed. Marissa ran her fingers through his shaggy brown hair. "Mommy is going to be just fine. In fact, she should be going home today."

Oliver's eyes lit up. "Can we go get ice cream? It will make you feel better!" He asked, staring up at his mother with his blue eyes.

Marissa smiled. "Yes, we can go get ice cream." She said, hugging her baby boy.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 01:45 AM

"Marissa, I didn't know you had a kid." Luke said, quite surprised. It had been almost 3 years since they went their separate ways, but he hadn't expected at all that she had a child. She hadn't mentioned it to him at all since she arrived.
-
((Kevin and Aimee?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 01:52 AM

"Kevin, please come back to rehab. You were doing amazing. The counseling will help as well." Aimee replied.
~
"He's adorable." Torie said, smiling at the little boy.

"Yep. He is almost 2 and a half now." Marissa replied.

"Who did this to you, Mommy? A bad guy? Tell me where he is and I'll fight'em just like Daddy does." Oliver said, taking out his knife.

"Oliver, what did Grandma tell you about the knife?" The older woman said.

"Mother, he's fine. He just wants to be like his father." Marissa said, looking at Sharp. "That's because I haven't seen his father in almost three years."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 02:00 AM

"I relapsed earlier today. I was out and I have four beers at the bar. I wouldn't say I'm doing amazing. I just really want to get out of Chicago and go back home to California."
-
"Uh, are you saying what I think you're saying...? That I'm Oliver's dad." Luke blinked. He was shocked by this news. He messed up Oliver's hair, "Daddy wouldn't hold a knife too close to Mommy...." He turned back to Marissa and asked, "Why didn't you tell me sooner, Missy?"