Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2014, 11:40 PM

"I wanted to talk to you. Also wanted to see how you were after the incident." Torie replied, biting her lip. "And call me Victoria. Please. I...I was told some of what happened over the past couple of months. I was also told what happened that cause my memory issues and wanted to know if you had anything to add."

Kachina sat in the corner again, watching Kevin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 11:48 PM

Kevin looked at Sharp.

He clarified, "I told her that you two were together, she was pregnant, she cheated, so you had your friend attack her."

Kevin sighed, "It's not like that. I thought it would be a perfect plan. You would never cheat on me again, but also... I was going to walk in and save you. I wanted to be your hero for once, Victoria. You were starting to fall for Ryan again, and part of it was because you were 'tired of being the strong one', so that made me feel like I was weak. I thought this would help me shed that image, and that you'd fall in love with me again. All I ever wanted was for you to love me, and I thought you were slipping away... it was a mistake. A mistake which cost me everything."

Luke rolled his eyes, "God d@mn, stop being so-"

"Depressing? Self-hating? It's not though. I just said I cost myself everything I dreamed of. My dreams will never come true now because I seriously f*cked up. That's not trying to gather any pity, it's just a fact."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 11:55 PM

Torie looked at him. "I...I don't remember us being together, I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I made you feel weak or that I didn't love you but...I just don't remember us being together." She moved closer to Luke, feeling more comfortable next to him. "You cost me my child, tho, and my memories. I should have never cheated on you but I also came clean. Apparently you had cheated on me as well. Not like it makes things fair or any more right but I don't know if you came clean as well. You cost me a child, tho, and even with my memories I don't know if I can forgive you for that."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 12:04 AM

"I... I know. Here." Kevin reached into his pocket and pulled the ring back out. Near tears, he passed it to her. "I will always love you more than anything on this Earth. No matter what ends up happening. You're my true love and... I'm the only one to blame for this. I'm... not good enough for you. I don't deserve you. I honestly don't think I deserve anyone but maybe one day I'll learn to accept myself again..." This time, he had started crying. "And it breaks my heart, and I hate myself for what I did to you and our... our child. You... won't have to deal with me anymore, because I'm moving so... go and... be happy with Ryan."

Luke looked away. It was odd because he very rarely cries, but he couldn't help but shed a tear, and he didn't want Torie or Kachina to see him cry. Hearing Kevin talk like this, even though he disliked him, was hard. The pain in his voice... he could tell he did truly love her very much - much more than Luke had previously thought Kevin loved Victoria.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 12:11 AM

Torie walked over to Kevin and hugged him. "The Kevin I remember was kind and caring. He was sweet and funny, charming even. That's the Kevin you should remember, the Kevin you should be. You deserve to be happy, to have a family, and everything else you wanted." She wiped some tears off his face. "But you do deserve someone. Someone who will make you incredibly happy. From what it sounds like, that wasn't us. It sounds like we had some issues that probably couldn't fix. So take this ring, find some beautiful girl who finds you charming and sweet, and marry her."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 12:24 AM

"You did make me happy though, Tories. You know how excited I was to be a father? Or how happy I was seeing your face light up when I proposed. It was one of the best moments of my life... but..." Kevin sighed and took the ring back. "I wanted to go to counseling. I wanted to make things better. You're the reason I wanted to be sober. I wanted to fix our problems... You... You were my everything. I don't know how I could have been so stupid as to do what I did. I..."

He had started absolutely bawling. He knew that Torie breaking up with him would be hard, he just didn't realize how hard.

"Kevin... Grow up, man, she's just a girl. You'll find another. You're only 25."

"Can everyone just leave. Please? Now." Kevin sniffled. 'Including you, doc. I want privacy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 12:26 AM

Torie moved closer to Luke. "I hope I remember those moments one day, too. Just...just don't give up hope. You will find someone amazing." She replied, walking out after Kachina.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 12:39 AM

Luke walked out behind them, followed by the doctor, who was rather reluctant, but left anyway.

Luke shook his head, "Well, that was... rough. Let's go check on Marissa and try to get our minds off Kevin's whining. I'm sorry you had to go through that, Victoria. It must have been odd since you're breaking up with someone you don't even remember ever being with, and they're crying like they have some emotional connection to you, but you have none back."
-
Kevin pulled his legs right to his chest and hugged them. After a moment, he stopped crying. He felt numb. He felt like he couldn't go any lower, like he had hit rock bottom. He lost his fiancée and his child, he had almost relapsed, he didn't have any friends, everyone around him thought he was a terrible person, he was almost killed, and he had lost a finger. He wanted to kill himself, he hated himself so much. But he remembered that, when you're at the bottom, there's no where to go but up. He walked over to the insuite phone. He wanted to make a few calls. First, was to Aimee.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-25-2014, 12:41 AM

"It was rough but it had to be done. Maybe I will remember being with him but from the way everyone sounds...I wasn't happy. Why would I stay in a relationship that I wasn't happy?"

Kachina walked over to a nurse and asked where Marissa was. She was soon walking back over. "Marissa is in room 2155.'

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2014, 12:46 AM

"There were... moments that you were happy, but mostly, you were with him because of your child, and because David and your mother wasted you to be with him. Not any more they don't, of course, since David tried to have Kevin murdered." Luke turned to Kachina, "Great, can't wait to see her."
-
Kevin called Aimee.