Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2014, 09:17 PM

"Then ride the wave instead of sinking. You control your own life. Nobody else. So stop pitying yourself, take control of your life, and go for it."
~
Torie stood up. "Enough. All of you." She replied, walking over to Natalie. "From what I remember of Kevin, he was sweet and charming. But I only remember him as Shelly's assistant. I can't remember much more than that. Natalie is right, tho. Kevin had his reasons for...what happened to me but we cannot judge him without him being here. I want to know what his reasons are. Kevin, however, welcome here. Without judgement from any of you. As is Natalie. Because I do remember this being my house."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 09:29 PM

Kevin looked down. "Maybe I'll try when I can leave the hospital, but they won't be letting me out with a 4-hour pass anymore at the rehab center since I was late returning and went to a bar. I'll have to go on supervised leaves now which means I'll probably just stay at the center all together. I just thought things were going to be different, you know? All my plans were shattered."
-
Heather muttered to herself, not wanting Natalie around.

Natalie smiled, "Thanks Torie."

Luke put an arm around Natalie, "How about we head back to the condo?"

"Oh, we're staying at a hotel instead." Natalie said.

"Why?"

"Kevin's selling the condo and moving to L.A. when he's done rehab."

"What? Why?" Luke asked.

"The... nursery." She whispered. "He can't stand to be around that room he said. It hurts too much to think about living in that condo anymore. It's kind of like a dead child. He needs to move out to help move on."

"Oh." Luke nodded, acknowledging the issue. "OH, I almost forgot. Torie, Marissa wanted me to bring you to the hospital. She wants you to have a check up. She's worried about you."

"Why's she at the hospital?"

"One of Kevin's captures shot at me, and she took the bullet for me in her shoulder. She's getting it cleaned and removed." Sharp explained. "So, we'll drop you and Ross off at the hotel, then Torie and I will go to the hospital, and we'll go from there, okay?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 09:34 PM

"Then make new ones." Kachina replied. "But, I need to go check on the other girl. I will be back in a few."
~
Torie nodded. "Of course. Let me change really quick and then we can go. And Natalie. Are you sure you want to stay in a hotel? I have plenty of rooms." She replied, heading towards the stairs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 09:38 PM

Kevin nodded. "Okay. Go ahead. I'll be here. I'm not leaving without my finger." xD
-
"I don't really feel like being in a house full of people that despise my brother." Natalie replied. "And I have plenty of money, and a penthouse suite. The perks of being an Ellingson, you know. It's fine, thanks for the offer though."

Ryan was still sleeping.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 09:52 PM

xD

"Of course. I shall be back soon. Hopefully the doctor will be in when I come back." Kachina replied, walking out. She went to check on Marissa.
~
Torie nodded and slowly walked up to her room. She slipped out of her pajamas and into a black skirt with a white top. She slipped on a pair of sandals, braided her hair, and then put Ryan's locket on.

((sorry, watching a show))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 09:55 PM

Ryan opened an eye and smiled at her, "Where are you going, babe?"
-
Natalie, Luke, and Ross all waited in the car.
-
Heather hugged Alex, "I can't believe she hit you and Torie's still going to let her come by whenever she wants."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 10:07 PM

"To the hospital. Apparently Marissa wanted me to come down to have another check up." She replied, walking over to the bed. "I shouldn't be long. Also, I know that Kevin and I used to be a couple. And a lot more that I...that I need to sort through. But I rather be with you. I can't remember being with Kevin but apparently my memory loss is due to him. I don't know. Its all so confusing."
~
"That's my sister, tho. She always tries to see the best in people." He replied, hugging her back.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 10:13 PM

"It must be." Ryan replied. "Don't overthink it all though. I'm just glad we're together again now, okay?" He yawned and sat up. "I'm going to have a shower. I'll see you when you get back, babe. I love you." He got on his crutches and went over to her. He gave her a one armed hug and a kiss before going to the bathroom.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 10:19 PM

She smiled. "I love you, too. Always will." She replied, before heading down to the car as quick as she could. She climbed into the back seat. "Sorry it took me so long. Not exactly the quickest thing at the moment."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 10:24 PM

Luke and Natalie had been making out and Luke turned around, turning red when Torie walked in, "Uh, no problem. We didn't mind waiting."

"No we did not." Natalie giggled and kissed his cheek.

Ross was also in the back seat, "Thank God you're here, it was incredibly awkward for me." xD

Sharp, driving Kevin's car that Natalie had been driving around, dropped Nat and Ross off at the hotel and then drove himself and Torie to the hospital. He got out of the car, and then went to help Torie out. "Just so you know, not sure if it means anything to you, but Kevin's likely still here as well... if you wanted to see him."