Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2014, 08:40 PM

Marissa leaned against him. "In a house that hates her brother? Yeah...I'm sure he is doing just fine."

Soon, another nurse was walking over. "Ma'am, we are ready to prep you for surgery."

"I don't need surgery. I just need a local anesthetic and some stitches."

"But ma'am. You were shot. We have to clean the wound and-"

"And you can do all of that without surgery, I assure you. My injury is not life-threatening."
~
The nurse told both Kachina and Kevin to wait there until the doctor arrived.
~
Torie just stared aimlessly at the group. Some memories were flooding back but everything was jumbled. She couldn't sort one memory from another. She rubbed her temples. "I think I just need to lay down." She mumbled, very unsteady on her feet.

"Sh*t.." Janie mumbled, feeling bad.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 08:49 PM

Sharp looked at Marissa, and then the nurse. "Prep he for surgery, just in case. I know you don't think it's necessary, Marissa, but it's better safe than sorry. I'll go check on Natalie, and I'll be right back here after to see you when you're out of surgery."
-
Kevin had put his finger down, not wanting to hold it anymore. He sat down and frowned. "You really think all those things about me? You don't even know me, Agent Hill."
-
Heather went and helped her down onto the couch. "Sit and relax. Sorry, we didn't mean to load all that on you. Don't think about it all right now."

Natalie shook her head. She went to the kitchen, grabbed herself a glass of water, and sat at the island. She didn't want to be in that room right now. She started crying.

Ross had gone in, following her. He sat down. "Don't cry. Why are you so upset? Kevin is safe, and so is Luke. They'll be here soon."

"They all hate Kevin so much. It... It hurts, because growing up with him... He's not the monster they think he is."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 08:58 PM

Marissa sighed. "Fine." She mumbled, listening to him. "Bring Torie here as well. She should get checked out again. She was looking pretty weak when we left."

The nurse nodded to Sharp and started to wheel Marissa out of the room.
~
"Yes, I do. I don't have to know a person to look at their actions. Your actions speak louder than any words you could say to me." She replied, sitting on one of the chairs.
~
Torie nodded as she hugged her knees.

Janie sat down next to her. "I'm sorry, Torie. I..I shouldn't have said that."

Torie smiled at them both. "I was going to remember eventually, right. Better sooner than later, I guess."

Alex sighed and walked over to his sister. "So, now you know why I have been so protective of you."

"You're my brother. Which means that David Rice is my dad. And George..he..."

"He will always be your father. Dad...well, you are a much better person than I can ever hope to be." Alex replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 09:10 PM

Sharp nodded after her, "I will bring her by. Good luck, Missy."

Missy had been his pet name for her when the two were a couple. Marissa, Missy... he thought it worked well as a short form. He waved goodbye and then headed back.
-
Kevin sighed. "You know, it's hard not to be self-loathing when everyone f*cking hates you."
-
Ross patted her back, "Natalie, who cares what they think? You say you know Kevin's a good guy deep down, then that's your truth. I'm positive he didn't lie to you about his true nature for your whole life."

"I feel so bad for him... you know? Hearing all of them say those things..." Natalie frowned. "He's going through a lot too, and he has no one to tell him it'll be okay."

"He has you, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, but only me. Torie doesn't really remember him, but when she does she's going to leave him, all of her friend have always hated him... He's going to have to live with being responsible for killing his unborn child for the rest of his life. That's going to be incredibly hard on him. He was upset enough with the decision to abort his kid with Liz."

Sharp walked into the house at that moment. The entrance wasn't visible to the kitchen, so he walked into the living room. "Hey... Is everything alright?" He asked, seeing Torie sitting down and everyone around her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 09:17 PM

Missy smiled at him and then went into surgery.
~
"So what. There is a lot of people who hate me and yet I am not self-loathing. You can't hold everyone else's opinions as law." Kachina replied.
~
Torie looked up and smiled. "Hey Luke." She replied, as one of the few memories she was able to grasp was one of him.

Alex smiled, glad she was able to remember something.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 09:26 PM

"I'm sure people who hate you are people that you arrested, or meant to cause harm to... Not me. And when opinions are repeated by everyone, it's hard not to start feeling like maybe everyone else is right. Maybe I'm the one that's wrong about me. I mean... I caused my baby's death. I... I'm an awful person." Kevin started to shake, frustrated and angry with himself. "Maybe you should have killed me. It would have been mercy, and it would have been justice."
-
"Torie. It seems like you remember me? That's good." Luke smiled back. "How are you feeling? It's a little worrisome with everyone here around you... except for Natalie and Ross? Where-"

Natalie walked in the room from the kitchen, Ross behind her. Luke expected her to give him a big hug for saving Kevin, but instead, she seemed quite upset. "Hi, Luke. I'm glad you're safe. Thanks for... saving my brother."

"No problem... Is something wrong? You aren't as... happy as I expected."

"I am happy. I was very happy when I first came over but... It's no big deal. Never mind. I'm fine." Natalie sighed. "Torie's fine too, kind of. She overheard us all talking and arguing and she found out about some things."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 09:36 PM

Kachina smiled. "You are very wrong about that. Yes, the ones I arrested hate me, but that does not bother me. I expect that. But killing you would have done nothing but end a miserable life. You still have time to change. And that is why I didn't kill you. Everyone has faults, make mistakes, or just f*ck up. But what makes a person is not how many times they fall down but how many times they pick themselves up."
~
"I'm fine, Luke. Quite confused and overwhelmed but fine." Torie replied.

Alex stood up. "She wasn't exactly happy that we weren't happy that Kevin was safe. She also smacked me because I put her brother in danger just like Kevin put Torie in danger."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 09:48 PM

"I... I don't know what to say, Agent Hill. I don't know how to pick myself up from this. I'll never be able to forgive myself. I cant tell everyone I made a huge mistake, but the only person I really care about forgiving me, Victoria, will never forgive me. Where do I even start trying to fix things? I'm in rehab. I suppose I could consider some kind of counselling or couples therapy - scratch the couples thing, because I'm not part of a couple anymore - but I don't know what else I can do? Try and move on? I don't want to ruin any other girl's life."
-
"Seems fair. You accidently almost killed Kevin for the same thing. I say you're getting off easy by only getting smacked." Luke laughed.

"I don't see why it's so funny, babe." Natalie raised a brow.

"It just is. It's ironic. I must say, I'm guilty of feeling less sympathetic toward Kevin too because I don't like him, but essentially, it's a similar situation." Luke shrugged. "But Kevin lost a finger, not a baby. Well, I guess he did lose his baby too, but that's his own fault."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 09:55 PM

"Why can't you tell everyone you made a mistake?" Kachina asked, becoming annoyed by his sense of self-pity.
~
Alex frowned. "At least mine was an accident. Kevin planned his." He muttered before going back over to Victoria.

"You mean me. He lost me." Torie replied, trying to sort through her memories.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 10:06 PM

"I tried. Nobody cares. I told her brother that it was a mistake, and he said it doesn't matter, all that does matter, is that it happened. Torie will obviously feel the same way when she remembers. And as for me, well, I know it was a mistake, but it still cost me my fiancée and my child, so..." Kevin sighed. "I'm sure you're annoyed with me talking like this, but I just... I don't know. It'll take me some time to not feel like this anymore. This all just happened like a tidal wave."
-
"Yeah... He lost you." Luke replied, not sure if she knew that she had been pregnant.

"Can we not talk about my brother? I don't want anyone speaking negative of him when he's not here to defend himself."

"He wouldn't defend himself anyway." Said Heather. "He's a little p*ssy. He'd break down and cry. "

"What did I just say about negative things? Thanks."

"Why are you here anyway, Natalie? If Kevin's not welcome here, maybe you shouldn't be either. "Heather glared.