Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2014, 05:50 PM

Kachina rolled her eyes. "Still not going to happen. So don't get your hopes up."

Marissa smirked at Sharp. "I'll be fine. I've been in worse spots than this. You know that better than anyone." She turned to Kachina. "Are you finished talking? Or is is this going to be a one car race?" She asked, before hitting the gas pedal and flying out onto the road.

Kachina laughed and went after her.

And they both drove like crazy woman. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 05:57 PM

Kevin said to Kachina, "Please...? I almost died. It's been a bad day. It'd make me feel better." He was quite persistent. XD

Sharp laughed, "You're wild, Marissa."
-
Natalie was so glad when she got Kevin's text. She and Ross went right back to the house. She burst in, smiling, "Kevin's okay! He was in trouble, but Luke and Marissa saved him."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 06:05 PM

Kachina resisted the urge to push him out of the car. xD "Kevin, do not ask again." She said, not taking her eyes off the road. "Or I swear to God I will cut off something else."

Marissa smirked. While Luke had thought that they were better off as friends, Marissa had always thought otherwise. It had broke her heart when he cut himself out of her life but she had always kept that door open.

Soon, they were arriving at the hospital.
~
"Woo." Alex replied, unexcited. He then went back to playing chess with Greg.

Greg kicked Alex under the table. "Glad to hear that, Natalie." Greg replied, still not quite excited but at least happy for her.

"Ow.." Alex muttered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 06:14 PM

Kevin sighed, "Fine. I get it. I definitely wouldn't want that to happen." He got out of the car with his finger in his hands. He shuddered remembering Wolf cutting it off.

Even though Sharp knew Marissa could handle his lifestyle, as she had a similar career choice, he hadn't wanted to put her in any additional danger. He always had fears, while working in the CIA, that if he even upset a criminal, that they would go after the ones closest to him. He didn't want to put that on Marissa at the time.

Sharp got out of the car. "That sure didn't take long."
-
"Apparently David called out a hit on him from inside jail. So, Alex." Natalie walked over to him and pulled him up by his shirt collar, "You almost killed my brother."

"Natalie, relax." Ross said.

Heather, who was sitting in the nearby chair, said, "Nat, it's not like he meant to. He didn't tell his father to call a hit on him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 06:21 PM

Marissa wondered what happened with Natalie. She wondered why she was so special.

Kachina pushed Kevin towards the emergency room. "Go." She ordered. xD She looked over at Sharp. "Usually doesn't when we're driving that fast. Funny part is when cops try to catch us." She looked over at Marissa. "She's a tough little thing."

Marissa got out of her car, annoyed that she would have to clean up the blood later, and walked towards the emergency room. She was a little wobbly from the loss of blood but still able to walk.
~
Alex put a hand over hers. "And you're brother almost killed my sister and he killed my niece or nephew. He's getting off easy. Now. Let go." He snarled, holding back the urge to hit her.

Greg put a hand on Natalie's shoulder. "Kevin's fine, Natalie. Just be happy about that."
~
Torie was soon coming out of the bathroom. She was in a towel since she had decided to take a shower.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 06:31 PM

Kevin followed Marissa, not wanting to be on Agent Hill's bad side again.

Sharp nodded, "She is... It's been nice seeing you, Kachina. Call me up before you leave, and we'll go out to drinks." He hugged her and then went back to Marissa. He put an arm around her to help her walk.
-
"No. You're upset with Kevin for what he did to Torie, right? You can't be upset with him about the baby, because he's devastated enough about that with himself. So Kevin almost killed your sister, and you almost killed my brother. You didn't mean to, but neither did he." Natalie growled, "What I'm saying is that you know how you feel about Kevin almost killing your sister? I feel the same about you almost killing my brother. I don't care what you think he deserves."

She slapped him and said, "Do you know how terrifying that was for my parents? How they would feel if he died because you had your father go after him? How I would feel if he died? Your actions could have affected more than just Kevin - people who don't deserve to go through the death of a family member. You're an @sshole."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 06:46 PM

So they all walked into the hospital. Marissa walked up to the nurse at the front. "Hello, how can I-OH!" The young nurse said, looking at her arm. "What happened?"

"Gunshot wound. Through and through. Just need a few stitches." Marissa replied, matter-of-factly.

"Uh..ok. Please come with me." The young girl said, grabbing a wheel chair. "Please, sit."

Marissa sat in the chair. She tossed Sharp her keys. "You might want to go back to the house to get Natalie."
~
Greg pulled Natalie away from Alex before he could grabbed her throat. Janie hopped up from the couch and grabbed Alex.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TERRIFYING IT WAS FOR ME! SEEING MY SISTER LAY IN A COMA. HOW HELPLESS I FELT?" Alex screamed. "My sister is the only family I have left. My mother is dead and my father may as well be too. You say that my actions could have affected more than just Kevin but Kevin's actions could have affected more than just Torie. She is the leader of a resistance, she has friends, and she has family. So don't you dare act like Kevin is some f*cking angel. Everyone in this room besides you and Ross would have been devastated if Torie had died. Your family is nothing special. And I may be an @sshole but you are a f*cking b*tch."

Torie was standing at the top of the stairs. "What is going on?" She asked, confused.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP LEAVING YOUR ROOM!? YOU SHOULD BE RESTING!" Alex yelled at her, frustrated. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 07:01 PM

"She's fine. Kevin told her what happened." Sharp said, sitting beside her. "I want to make sure you're alright."

Kevin rolled his eyes and then went to the front desk with his finger. XD "It fell off."
-
Natalie gasped. "How dare you! Kevin's my brother! I never said he was an angel. Far from it. He makes stupid choices a lot. But he's hardly the devil either. I know that Torie's death would have affected a lot of people too. I'm not taking anything away from that. I'm incredibly upset that you think I wouldn't care if she died. I would so! That was my niece or nephew too, and she already started feeling like a sister to me. I care a lot about Victoria. Oh, and telling me that my family is nothing special... I'm not a snob, Alex, I know my family isn't, in your words, 'special'. And I'm not a b*tch. You didn't seem to hate me so much before right now. What is it, you still hate all women deep inside you?"

"Natalie, that's not true." Heather rolled her eyes.

"No? He just went to choke me! Thank God Greg pulled me away."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 07:20 PM

Marissa looked at him. "I'm alright. Promise. I'll get a couple stitches and then go on to the next assignment. You should go to your girlfriend. She's a lot more important than me."

The girl looked at the finger. "Sure it did. Come on." She said, "And, uh, grab you finger." xD

She lead Kevin into a private room to wait for a doctor. Kachina went with him. -.-
~
Torie slowly came down the stairs. "Stop arguing." She said.

Greg reluctantly let Natalie go and went to help Torie. "You should be resting." He said.

"With all of this arguing? Impossible." She replied, glad for his help.

"Actually I don't hate you. You are just pushing my buttons which have been suppressed for a while now." Alex replied, wiggling away from Janie. "Besides, your bodyguard would have stopped me." xD

Janie stepped between the two. "Stop it. Both of you. Natalie, we understand that you were upset with what Kevin was going through. All of us understand that and respect that. But at the same time, Kevin's actions have left Torie trying to refigure out the last three months and she lost her child. She was also close to losing her life. We never really cared for anyways because after Torie thought we were all dead, including her boyfriend, he went after her. Granted, yes, she stayed with him but Ryan didn't have a chance to win her back. Kevin never really gained our trust. Then he cheated on her, several times, acted like she was supposed to please his every need, and probably more stuff that I can't even think of. Yes, in the beginning he made her very happy but not towards the end. Then he hires his friend to teach her a lesson after she cheated on him, which yes was wrong, but still. I'm sorry but you are not going to receive a lot of sympathy from this group. But you both have a right to feel the way you do."

Torie stared at Janelle, trying to process what she had just said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 07:31 PM

"My girlfriend isn't more important than you. Don't say it like that, Marissa. You know you mean a lot to me too, and Ross is taking good care of Natalie, I'm sure." Sharp rubbed her back.
-
Kevin brought his finger and followed.
-
Ross was sitting there, sharpening a knife, "Dow 't worry, Natalie. I would have stopped him."

Natalie blinked and then turned back to Janelle, "Kevin... never mind. No matter what I say, you're all going to hate on him. He's not a bad guy... He's stupid, sometimes, and an alcoholic, but he loves her and he loved his child. He was looking so forward to having a child with her... Thanks to your rant though, she heard of that. Way to let her memory develop naturally." She sighed and turned to Torie. "Don't... don't judge my brother based on what you've heard when you can't remember what a good person he is."

"Good person? Hardly." Heather replied coldly.

"He and Torie had happy memories too, I'm sure."