Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2014, 03:37 PM

Marissa nodded.

Panther quickly tied Fox up and then did the same with Wolf. She then walked over to Marissa and Sharp. "Agent Kachina Hill."

"Marissa. Was unexpected having an traitor in their mists." Marissa replied.

"I've been working undercover with these guys for about a year now. I have enough information, tho, to put David away for life. Possibly longer." Kachina replied. "He ordered a hit out on you, Sharp. And I know that you are intelligent enough to know that he did. So why the hell did you come here? That boy is not worth losing your life over."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 03:46 PM

"You're right. He's not. But I'm not here to save him. His fiancée, David's daughter, is like a little sister to me and I know that she wouldn't want him to die. And neither would my girlfriend - his sister. She would never forgive me for not coming to save him." Luke said.

Kevin picked up his finger, "Can we hurry and get to a hospital? I want to see if they can reattach this."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 03:48 PM

Kachina looked at him. "Yes, let's go." She replied, wishing she didn't have to. "You won't ever have full control over that finger again, just to give you a warning." She added.

Marissa sighed. "Would you like me to go with Kevin or go back to the house?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 03:56 PM

"Go back to the house, Marissa. You should be there with Victoria. Tell them Kevin's alive and well - minus a finger."

"And two teeth." Kevin added, his mouth still tasting of blood. He looked at Kachina, "Trixie, Panther, Kachina... Whatever your real name is... I'm sorry for acting like an @sshole, if you ever thought that... I'm guessing you did, because you called me a pathetic human being."

"Pathetic excuse for a human being." Sharp corrected. "Pleasantries are unimportant right now, Kevin. Take my phone." He handed it to him and said, "Call your family, and call Natalie. Tell them you're okay, I'm sure they're all worried."

They walked out together and Kevin asked, "Kachina, how do you and Luke know each other?"

Sharp replied simply, "We worked together. We're old... friends."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 04:01 PM

Marissa raised a brow. "Geez, Sharp. How many woman have you worked with?"

"You can call me Agent Hill. And, just so we are clear, you are still not going to sleep with me." She added, before turning to Sharp. "And did you say this one was engaged? Whoever is marrying this...thing must be either incredibly stupid or as weak as him. Sorry, but I wouldn't marry him if he was the last man on the planet."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 04:08 PM

Kevin muttered, "Um. Ouch. My feelings." xD

"I've worked with quite a few different women." Sharp replied to Marissa. "But you two are my two favorite. Don't be jealous, I worked with Kachina before I worked with you. Kachina, the woman marrying him wasn't doing so out of love, I can assure you."

"Excuse me?" Kevin hissed, "I'm right here you know. Torie does so love me. She just forgets right now, but she did."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 04:16 PM

Marissa rolled her eyes. "I'm not jealous." She muttered, quite jealous.

Kachina laughed. "Sharp was my protege, Marissa. And it seems like you are his. I'm glad you found someone worthy enough to earn that title. God knows you earned it a thousand times over with me, Sharp."

She then turned to Kevin. "Your feelings. You don't earn the right to have feelings. With what you have done to that poor girl, you better be glad I still have a slight conscience. Trust me, I was wondering if I should allow them to kill you or save you. Fortunately for you, Sharp made that decision. And how anyone could love an arrogant, self-loathing, self-righteous, alcoholic pr*ck like you is a fathom to me. You have me calling you your majesty and wanted me to kiss your feet. You had one of your friends attack your pregnant fiancee and that caused the death of your unborn child. I don't care what the girl did, but she did not deserve that. I hope when she does wake up and remembers you that she dumps you like a bad habit."

Marissa looked at Sharp. "That was the person who trained you? Da.mn. She is ruthless."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 04:23 PM

Kevin looked stunned. "I... I'm sorry. I'm an @sshole when I drink. That's why I'm in rehab. And it was a mistake, what happened to Torie. I never meant for it to happen like that. I never wanted to put her in a coma or lose my baby. I... I already know she's probably going to leave me..."

Sharp replied, "Yes, she trained me. I'm a little less ruthless than she is, but I'm definitely harsh with my job when I have to."

They were now outside. Kevin looked at the two cars, "Uh... Which one is who's?" xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 04:34 PM

Marissa looked at Sharp. "Trust me, I know." xD

Kachina rolled her eyes. "Get in the red one. Nice car, by the way." She said to Marissa.

"I know, right. Yours isn't too bad either." Marissa replied, getting in her own. "I will drop you off at the hospital, have them stitch up my wound, and then go to Victoria's."

Kachina motioned for her to come over. "Let me see it." She replied, motioning to Marissa's wound.

Marissa reluctantly got back out of the car and walked over to Kachina. Kachina looked at the wound. She opened her bag that was in the very small back seat and pulled out a small poultice. "Put this on it for the ride. It will help prevent infection. Also, let Sharp drive. You don't need to be." She said, tenderly.

Marissa took the poultice. "Thanks, but I'm fine for driving. I've handled worse." She replied, getting back into the driver's seat.

Kachina got into her car. "Let's see if you can keep up." She replied, to Marissa.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 04:40 PM

"We're not racing cars, are we? It's not that urgent." Kevin replied, getting into the red car. "The way up you drove a little fast. It was a turn on, but... Well, I... I still really want to sleep with you. I'm sorry. Just thinking about it gets me hot."

Sharp got in the passenger's of Marissa's car, "If you can't keep up, don't beat yourself up for it. She's a crazy fast driver, and your arm is wounded."

Once Kevin was in the car, he sent Natalie a text saying he was alive.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-24-2014 at 04:47 PM.