Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#991 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-19-2013, 01:01 AM

Ryan wondered what she was talking about. "Yeah, sure. I'll be honest."

((Somewhat questionable R-rated post ahead, for any readers.))

Ella and Quinton had gone into some bushes behind school. o_O Afterwards, Ella clarified their deal, "So you're going to leave Ryan alone now and start being an @sshole to Alex, right?"

"I'll sleep on it."

"WHAT?! SLEEP ON IT?!" Ella snapped, throwing the rest of her water in his face, "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?"

Quinton laughed, "Oh, Ella. You're hilarious - and wayyyy too gullible. See you on Monday, baby... Unless you want to increase the odds that I'll do what you're asking me to. In that case, call me." He said with a wink.

She slapped him across the face, "Go suck a-"

"You already did, hon." He joked, walking away.

I am going to f*cking kill that guy. I am going to f*cking kill him. She yelled after him, "This isn't a game, Quinton! This is my life! PLEASE."

He heard, and continued laughing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#992 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-19-2013, 01:05 AM

Torie looked at him. "Ok, so I didn't tell you the entire truth. Alex did threaten me. He said that he would do anything to make me his. He said that he didn't care who got in his way or who he had to make disappear, I would be his." She hugged her knees a little tighter. "He also said that if I wasn't his buddy then he would call the Program and tell them that Ryan had Qwik-Death in his house. Ryan, do you have Qwik-Death?" She asked, feeling very small and weak.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#993 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 01:11 AM

Ryan now felt incredibly nervous for his own safety. If Torie didn't do what Alex wanted, Ryan would end up in The Program. There was no way they wouldn't take him if they found Qwik-Death. Alex was in a win-win situation. If he wanted Torie to break up with him, she'd have to if she wanted Ryan safe. On the other hand, if she didn't do it, Ryan would end up in The Program and she's be his anyway.

He didn't know if he should tell the truth or not. Eventually he answered, "Yeah. Yeah, I do."
(#994 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 01:16 AM

Torie's heart sank and she hid her face in her knees. She was afraid of this answer but it was still too hard to imagine. Tears silently slid down her cheeks. Alex had her and he knew it. She would have to do everything she could to keep Alex happy just to keep Ryan safe. And Alex knew that she would. He knew that she was loyal to a fault and he was using that against her.

Mike sighed. "Then get rid of it. If you don't have Qwik-Death, then Alex can't pin you on anything. Torie is freed from black mail and we can kick this pr*cks @ss."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#995 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 01:21 AM

That was easier said than done for Ryan, but it hurt him to see Torie crying, so he lied, "Yeah. I'll just get rid of it next time I go home. Don't cry, Torie. It's fine, it's an easy fix. You don't have to put up with his sh*t, okay? I didn't have it to use, I just.. I just have it, is all. BUT I don't need to have it." In reality he'd just hide it better. He said he'd be honest, but he didn't expect Torie to mention the Qwik-Death.

((I gotta head off for the night. ))
(#996 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 01:46 AM

She nodded, still not looking up. After putting everything she had into protecting Ryan and her friends, this just broke her resolve. She couldn't believe that he had Qwik-Death. She thought that he was ok, that he wasn't in that frame of thought. But apparently, she was wrong.

She finally got up, needing to do something. "I am going to make some food." She said, abruptly. She walked into the kitchen and started to pull out different fruits and veggies. She grabbed some mushrooms, tomatoes, and basil. She grabbed a chef's knife and started to chop up the veggies.

<3
(#997 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 10:16 AM

Ryan sighed. He looked at Mike, "I'm sorry, dude. I'm going to have a hard time getting rid of that Qwik-Death..." He admitted.

Ella was on her way to Torie's now.
(#998 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 10:23 AM

"Hows that? Just flush it down the toilet?" Mike asked.

Torie pulled out some chicken and started to dice that up. She had no idea what she was making, it was just something more or less to do.

<3
(#999 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 10:26 AM

Ryan looked down and frowned, "But... but what if I need it? I think I'm just going to hide it better. Right now it's in my closet, but if I build a secret compartment under my bed and put it there... they might not find it."

There was a knock on the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 10:32 AM

Mike shook his head. "I don't think that's a good idea. I think the best thing to do is get rid of it. Why would you need it anyways?"

Torie opened the door.

<3