Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 04:27 PM

"No, we hate it." Ryan said sarcastically. "Obviously it's crazy cool, I've never seen this many games. There's more here than in a Gamestop."

"Those wings were awesome," Ella licked her fingers, "But I think I had too many. I'm feeling a little sick. I might go home and sleep for the rest of the day now."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-26-2013, 04:38 PM

Torie smiled at Ryan. "Play as many as you would like, and he.ll take some home if you want. All they do is sit here."

Mike went over to the book shelves and started to look at games. "Ryan, what do you feel like playing?"

Torie walked over to Ella. "Are you sure? We have plenty of rooms here if you would like to lay down."

((hey leaving the ocean probably wont be back on til later tonight.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2013, 04:44 PM

Ryan said the obvious choice for a football jock, "Madden NFL 13."

"No, I'll feel more comfortable at home. It was supposed to be my day to do dishes anyway, so I'm sure my parents would appreciate it if I was home." Ella said, standing up. "Thanks though, I'm sorry I'm such a buzzkill."
(#94 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2013, 12:45 AM

Mike nodded and grabbed the game, tossing it football style to Ryan.

Torie nodded to Ella. "Of course, of course. And no, you are not a buzz kill. I'm sorry that the wings upset you tho. Here, I will walk you out. " She stood up and walked with Ella to the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#95 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2013, 03:07 AM

Ryan caught it and swiftly put it in the PS3.

Ella walked to the door with Torie, "It's not the wings - they were good! - I felt kind of crummy earlier," she lied.
(#96 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2013, 10:00 AM

Torie nodded. "Ahh. I think the day just made everyone feel crummy. I hope you feel better by tomorrow." She smiled.

Mike grabbed two controllers and gave one to Ryan. They started to play

<3
(#97 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2013, 11:07 AM

Ella left.

Ryan said to Mike, "Ella was acting weird. I didn't think she was sick? It's not something... bad, right?"
(#98 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2013, 08:56 PM

Mike shrugged. "I think it has to do more with the day. I mean, it's been a pretty crazy day. Besides, shouldn't you have another girl on your mind." He paused. "TOUCHDOWN!!!" he yelled.

Torie closed the door and walked back to the game room.

<3
(#99 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2013, 10:56 PM

Ryan looked at Mike, confused about what he meant by another girl. He was about to ask, but when Torie walked in he decided not to say anything other than, "I'm just concerned for a friend's safety during a suicide epidemic, that's all. But you're probably right - it's probably nothing."

Meanwhile, Ella walked to the small lake down the road. She hated being there, and she had no clue why she went.
"Ella, I'm going down to the lake. Did... did you want to come?"

"No, Olivia. I'm busy. I'm getting ready to meat Ryan at the movie theater. I don't normally wear makeup, but I thought I'd surprise him tonight."

"Oh... Well, I don't know when I'll be back, so-"

"Liv, don't worry about it. I'll cover for you." Ella finished, assuming she'd ask her to cover for her in case she wasn't home by curfew.

"Um, ok. There's a letter in my room for you. Um... It's kind of like a thank you for everything you've done for me... "

"Why are you acting weird? You're not meeting up with a boy, are you?"

"No.... no, nothing like that. Just... just read the letter when you get home from your date, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Alright." Ella put down her mascara and asked her sister, "How do I look?"

"You look beautiful Ella. I love you a lot." Olivia gave Ella a big hug, as a tear flowed down her cheek.

"Awe, Liv! Don't cry. I love you too."

"You'll always love me? No matter what?"

"You're my sister. Of course I will always love you."
(#100 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2013, 11:01 PM

Torie laughed. "Hey Ryan, you going to let Mike kick your @ss at your own sport." She teased, sitting down on the other end of the couch he was sitting on.

Mike was sitting on the floor in front of the couch and rolled his eyes, trying to figure out the best time to make his getaway. XD

<3