Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#951 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-29-2014, 11:51 PM

Evelyn sighed. "Wow...that sounds amazing. I could only wish to be able to grow up starting from a couple centuries back. I love the old dresses and the dances. I mean, people actually danced back then and it was a requirement for wealthy families to teach their children how to dance. And then the dresses....oh, dresses. The way everything was both modest and yet sexy, gorgeous yet beautifully elegant and simple." She sighed again as she started to twirl around the sidewalk.
~
Jasmine shrugged. "From the way it sounded, yes. But then again, I can't be sure. Maybe they were waiting for the rest of the clan or who knows what."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#952 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 06:53 AM

"It was a good time, yes," Falcon replied. "But of course, my parents are even older than that. There aren't many really old vampires about, but there are more that were born than made who are old."

Dolph replied, "Yes, Falcon is the leader as far as I know of the clan. In any case, this puts a different spin on things. So far, we've had an unspoken truce but two vampires decided to imprison one of our own despite that. Maybe it's time now to make the truce proper."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#953 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 11:03 AM

"Agreed, because right now, we'd be in serious trouble if they were to attack us." Emmett replied. "Unspoken truces are too easily broken. Until we do make that truce, I suggest we go out in pairs. Just in case."
(#954 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 12:52 PM

"Your parents are vampires as well?" She said, smiling. "Where do they live?"
~
Jasmine nodded. "And we should tell someone else where we are going."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#955 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-30-2014, 06:54 PM

"They still live at the old castle," Falcon said with a smile. "But it's been added on to over the years, and humans think that they're the descendants of the family who built it."

Dolph nodded. "Definitely," he said. "And if we see any of the female vampires, perhaps we ought to approach and ask that the truce be properly verified. They're easier to speak to than the males, and are bound to be more receptive. Also, anyone who sees a likely addition to the pack, recruit them. Velvela did well in recruiting Fayte, but what we really need are more males. There's only myself and Emmett so the balance is a bit skewed right now."

(#956 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 07:01 PM

"I'm planning on going to do that tomorrow though, Dolph. Maybe go around some high schools and look for male outcasts." Emmett said.
(#957 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 07:34 PM

Evelyn sighed, dreamily. "I would love to see an old castle. Everything here in the States is so.....modern and technological. There is something to be said about the old way of life. And the dresses. Can you tell that I love the old dresses?" xD
~
Jasmine nodded. "I may know a couple kids from my old high school who would be interested."

<3
(#958 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2014, 05:24 PM

"Perfect. Bullied social outcasts are a good choice when it comes to males, because they want to prove they can be strong too." Emmett reminded. Deep down he wasn't sure he was ready to turn anyone. It was a permanent choice and he didn't want others to regret it. He didn't want to be the one to turn anyone who would change their minds later.
(#959 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-01-2014, 10:48 AM

"Perhaps I could ask my mother to send you over some of her old dresses," Falcon replied. "You're about the same size as her, and she has some vintage dresses she doesn't wear any more."

Dolph nodded. "We need to strengthen the pack," he said. "As well as searching up new recruits, we also need to find someplace permanent to live. This old house isn't bad, but it might be an idea to find another place that's more secure. After all, now that the vampires have been by, it doesn't make for good security. Also, it's a little cramped and if we plan to add to the pack, we'll need more space."

"There's quite a large house down near the river," Lupe said. "It's got a warehouse attached; it's quite empty. I didn't mention it before cuz I wasn't sure if we could hold it if we moved there."

(#960 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-01-2014, 01:19 PM

Evelyn's eyes lit up. "That would be wonderful!" She said, smiling and kissing his cheek. She looked over at the lake they were walking back. "Ever been skinny-dipping?" She asked, smirking.

"If we are going to be expanding the pack it should work. Plus, we have two escape routes."

<3