Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#931 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-27-2014, 05:35 PM

"Have to wait and see, won't we?" Regan replied. "In any case, we don't have to bother about that for a while. You'd better have a shower first tho, the smell is driving me crazy."

Dolph sighed, heavily. "I told her not to go off on her own," he said. "This is worse seeing as there were two of them and she'd be outnumbered whatever happened. I'll go up there with Emmett and Lupe and we'll look around. But you two had better remember that we have to be quiet. Also, first, we need to find a way to disguise our smell so that the vampires don't wind us."

Velvela spoke up. "The swimming pool," she said. "The outdoor pool is very easy to get to. The smell of the chlorine should cover your scents."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#932 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-27-2014, 05:45 PM

Jude wrinkled his nose, "Understandable. And the mutt tried to bite me. Yuck." He turned into Regan's ensuite bathroom and took a shower.

Emmett nodded, "Their sense of smell isn't quite as strong as ours, so that should work and we'll be able to search around unnoticed. It shouldn't actually take long once we're on the grounds. The only scary part is if they happen to have her some place where she's being guarded. I don't think it'd be a good idea to turn this into a fight... although that's easier said than done depending on where they have her."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#933 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-27-2014, 05:51 PM

"I'm hoping that they'll have her outside the house," Dolph replied. "It's very unlikely that they'll bring her inside, seeing as they think we're all filthy animals." He sighed. "We really need to increase the pack."

Velvela spoke up. "I found a new member of the pack today when I was searching for Jasmine," she said. "Her name's Fayte and she's in bed now, asleep."

"Good, suppose that's something," Dolph replied. He didn't say it, but what he really wanted for the pack was more males. At the moment, there were just two; himself and Emmett.

Regan got herself ready while she waited for Jude.

(#934 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 05:56 PM

"I'm planning on going out tomorrow to do some recruiting." Emmett added. "Hopefully more men, eh Dolph? Too much estrogen and not enough testosterone in this pack." He paused and added, "Should we go search for Jasmine now, before... something happens?"

When Jude came back out, he was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He hadn't come into Regan's room with a change of clothes, after all. He put his dirty clothes in the laundry basket with hers, not really thinking much of it. "I should be going to my room now, unless you happen to have anything that fits me here." He laughed. "I didn't consider the fact that I would have to go back up to my room anyway when I used your shower."
(#935 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-27-2014, 06:06 PM

"Yes," Dolph said. "We'll go to the pool first, then cut back to the mansion. We won't leave til we find Jasmine."

Regan smiled. "You can, just make sure that you come straight back here afterwards."

(#936 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 06:13 PM

Emmett changed into his grey wolf form and sent, " What are we waiting for then. Lead the way."

"Straight back here?" Jude grinned, "Someone's impatient. Yes, I'll be right back."

Jude went up to his room and got dressed, coming back downstairs in quite a hurry. XD He walked back into Regan's room and shut the door behind him, "So what was it you wanted to see me for?"
(#937 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-27-2014, 06:20 PM

Dolph changed to his white wolf form and led the way to the outdoor swimming pool. He shivered as he plunged in; it wasn't heated, but grimly stayed in long enough so that all wolf scent would be buried under the chlorine scent. He got out, shook himself, and waited for Emmett. Since Lupe had refused to come, it was down to the two of them.

Regan smirked. "Oh, I think you can guess," she replied. "Better take this chance while Falcon's still out."

(#938 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 06:29 PM

It was a risky job, so Emmett thought it would be best if all the females stayed anyway - specifically young Lupe.

Emmett branched himself for the cold water and then jumped in the pool as well, staying in there long enough to hide his own scent before getting back out of the water. He shook himself dry and then sniffed around. From where they were, they could see the shed. Emmett pointed his nose in the direction, "I think her scent is coming from over there.'

Jude put his arms around her and kissed her passionately before leading into an x-scene.
(#939 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-27-2014, 06:33 PM

"Agreed," Dolph sent back. "It's one of the sheds they kept for imprisoning werewolves in, but it has its weaknesses."

Dolph carefully led the way to the shed where Jasmine was imprisoned. The lock and chain looked impressive, but the wooden door and walls less so. Dolph sniffed at the sides and sent to Emmett, "The lock is only as good as the place where it's held. I think that if we scratch away the wood of the door where the lock is, we can open the door and free Jasmine. But we'll have to be quick."

(#940 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 06:43 PM

Emmett let out a small bark, " We're here, Jasmine. Scratch around the lock from your end." He then started helping Dolph scratch away the wood from their side.