Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#921 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-27-2014, 10:56 AM

Lupe's face was white and drawn with fear. "I hope so," she said. "I wish she'd told me before she left, I could have gone with her."

Velvela decided there and then that this girl would be the newest addition to the pack. The full moon was still shining when the girl awoke. Velvela explained everything to her, including the fact that she'd been a victim of a vampire, and showed her her wolf form to further convince her. The girl agreed, and Velvela bit her in the shoulder.

"The change should take a day or so," Velvela said to the girl. "What's your name? You're coming back with me and the others will look after you."

"Fayte Milvey," she replied. She had long blonde hair and grey eyes, and was skinny. "I always hoped that werewolves existed. Now I find they really do."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#922 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-27-2014, 11:03 AM

Emmett frowned at seeing Lupe so scared. He wrapped his arms around her, comforting her. "Jasmine would want you safe right now. Don't worry, Lupe. When Dolph gets back, and if Velvets still hasn't found her, then we'll all go out searching. If it was the vampires, they wouldn't kill her anyway unless they wanted to start a war."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#923 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-27-2014, 11:17 AM

Lupe was comforted. "Thanks, Emmett," she replied. "Even tho there's so few of us, if we all go out, they can't do anything to us."

Velvela helped Fayte back. Fayte's story was much like Lupe and Jasmine's had been; a story of running away from home, and not finding anything to replace what had once been. As they walked past the path that led to the vampire mansion, Velvela stopped. She sniffed the air, caught a whiff of Jasmine and the worried look returned to her face. If Jasmine had gone up that path, and it seemed very likely she had, then why hadn't she returned?

(#924 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 03:01 PM

Emmett nodded in agreement as he rubbed her back, "Or at least they won't."

Jude knocked on Regan's door.
(#925 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-27-2014, 03:06 PM

Velvela eventually returned with Fayte, who was by now feeling the effects of the bite and needing to rest. She put Fayte to bed before explaining to the others exactly what she had done.

"Did you see any sign of Jasmine?" Lupe asked, worriedly. Velvela frowned. "I caught her scent at the foot of the path that leads to the vampire mansion," she replied. "Since she hasn't returned, she must have gone up there and been captured. When Dolph gets back, then he can take everyone up there and find Jasmine."

Regan called out, "Come in!" She was lying on her bed, reading a novel.

(#926 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 03:45 PM

Emmett sighed, "That's unfortunate. I suppose all we can do now is wait though."

Jude had told Travis to wait in the main hall. He opened Regan's door and smirked, "I bet you can smell it on me, but guess what I caught following Travis and me on the way back from our feeding?"
(#927 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-27-2014, 03:51 PM

Regan sniffed delicately and shuddered. "I certainly can guess," she said. "A filthy mongrel. I only hope you didn't bring it into the house."

(#928 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 03:55 PM

"Heaven's no. I left it locked up in the shed outside. I wanted to capture the mangy dog so that Falcon can deal with it once he returns. Even in her human form she looked like a disgusting mess. I guess they clean and groom themselves like dogs too, because it sure didn't look or small like she bathes."
(#929 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-27-2014, 04:10 PM

"That's a relief," Regan replied. "Perhaps Falcon could lay out some ground rules, in simple terms so that the dog understands."

Dolph returned to the house and was surprised to see that not only was Jasmine missing, but Lupe was in tears and everyone else looked worried. "What's happened?" he asked, resignedly.

(#930 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 04:28 PM

"I hope he doesn't decide to simply let the thing go." Jude replied. "Perhaps it would be fun to have a pet dog."

Emmett told him, "Two vampires, Jude and a newly turned one, stood outside the building for a while, and when they left, Jasmine decided to follow them. Velvela went out of find her, and she found that her scent goes right to the vampire mansion house..."