Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#881 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-23-2014, 03:41 PM

"Falcon doesn't see the point, because he doesn't believe they'd come after us anytime soon. There's less than a dozen left around here, so if it were up to me, I would slaughter them and send them to hell with the rest of their kind before they start repopulating."

Emmett opened an eye and looked over at Jasmine. "What is it?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#882 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-23-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBast0911 View Post
Evelyn thought for a moment. "We can go where you usually hunt. I...I guess I can't put this off forever..." She replied, hesitantly. "And what do you mean by mangy mutts?"
"There's a small werewolf pack in this town," Falcon replied. "We don't normally see them; they attacked the clan decades ago and lost a lot of their members. And sure, we'll go to my normal place, but don't worry, I don't kill."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#883 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-23-2014, 04:11 PM

"Werewolves? You can't be serious." She replied. "But then again, I'm a vampire...guess anything is possible at the moment."
~
Jasmine looked at Emmett. Vampires. Two, both male.
~
"But they are, or at least could be, a threat to us?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#884 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 04:20 PM

Emmett got out of bed and peered out the window, changing into his wolf as well. Why are they out there?

Jude shrugged, "I believe they could be. They might not want to attack us at the moment, but the danger is certainly there if they wanted to. They're incredibly powerful at a full moon." He saw a little stray dog walking nearby and grabbed it. He snapped it's neck and threw the dog's dead body in front of the door.
(#885 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-23-2014, 04:33 PM

"Jude thinks we should go and wipe them out," Falcon replied. "But I disagree. They're not doing us any harm, and I think it's best to ignore them. Come on," he smiled at Evelyn, indicating that she follow.

~~~

Velvela came up to Emmett and Jasmine, also in her wolf form having smelled the vampires. She felt worried; neither Dolph or Sinopa were about, and she hoped that the vampires wouldn't attack. Lupe was with her. She skinned her lips back from her teeth in a snarl.

"Why can't they just leave us alone?" she sent silently to the others.

(#886 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 11:44 PM

Evelyn hesitated for just a second before getting up, making sure not to step on any books. "This may sound like a crazy and insane idea but what if we made peace with them. Just because we are stronger at the moment doesn't mean we always will. Why not make peace, on our terms and with the power?"
~
Travis looked at the poor dog. "Well, that was slightly uncalled for."
~
Jasmine also growled. Because we are weaker. The powerful always prey on the weak. She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#887 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-24-2014, 12:08 AM

"Meh, it was a stray and looked malnourished. I probably did it a favor. I wanted to leave a warning for those mangy mutts to see." Jude wasn't at all remorseful. He didn't feel bad about killing a human, so killing a dog was about as unemotional of an act to him as any regular person swatting a fly or stepping on a spider. "Don't tell Falcon about that. He'll see it as provoking them and he'll be p*ssed off about it because he can be such a f*cking drama king."

"We aren't weaker. One on one, during a full moon... we could take them. As a unit, we're simply outnumbered. I'm surprised those two are down there - I thought we were in an unspoken truce." Emmett snorted.
(#888 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-24-2014, 02:27 AM

Travis laughed. "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." He replied. "Ev seems to have taken to him. What about him? Has he said anything about her or when was the last time he even had a girlfriend?"

As usual, Travis was protecting Ev. He didn't want her to walk straight into a heartbreak. Especially when they lived with the guy.
~
Unspoken truth or not, they are still there. She growled even louder, a warning to the vampires. Two against us. I think the odds are in our favor. Let them come, and watch them burn in the morning sun.

<3
(#889 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-24-2014, 09:46 AM

"That would require actually speaking to the mutts, and I wouldn't want to do it, or force another of the clan to do so," Falcon replied, rolling his eyes. "No, the unspoken truce is better."

"We need to recruit more to our side," Velvela sent. "By the scent, one is Jude but the other is new. Since the vampires are recruiting new fledgelings, then perhaps we ought to recruit more wolves. Especially since it's not a good time to have cubs."

Velvela sighed. More than anything else, she wanted to have cubs but knew that the pack could not sustain cubs at this time.

(#890 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-24-2014, 01:20 PM

" Agreed. We're not at war now, but if we don't at least attempt to increase our numbers, they could always turn on us and wipe us out."

Emmett also wanted cubs in the future, as he had always wanted to be a father. Being one of the only men in the pack at the time, he felt like he had pretty good odds. XD

Jude raised a brow, "Falcon? She might like him, but he's far too busy to be looking at a girlfriend. It's been a while since he's had one. He's very secretive about that aspect of his life, so I wouldn't know much about it."