Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#831 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-07-2014, 11:53 AM

Travis nodded. "Thanks, Falcon." He replied, before walking out after Jude.

Evelyn was still in the library.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#832 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-07-2014, 12:08 PM

Jude led him outside, walking around in the darkness of the night down the downtown city street.

Once away from Falcon, Jude told Travis, "Do not ever tell me about Regan and me, you got that?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#833 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-07-2014, 12:24 PM

Travis nodded. "Why not? I'm sure Falcon isn't the one to care if you sc*ew someone."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#834 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-07-2014, 12:27 PM

"Because they're related? Trust me, Falcon would have my head. Any other girl, he wouldn't care, but Regan and Perdita would be off limits."
(#835 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-07-2014, 12:28 PM

Travis chuckled. "Falcon does realize that women have a choice now, right?"

<3
(#836 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-07-2014, 12:39 PM

"He's just very protective of them." Jude said. "And it doesn't help that he thinks I'm putting myself in danger. If he knows how close I am getting to Regan, he'll see it as he putting her into danger, too."
(#837 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-07-2014, 12:44 PM

"Why don't you just explain everything to him? I'm sure Reagan would be happy to help."

<3
(#838 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-07-2014, 06:45 PM

Falcon went up to the library to talk to Evelyn.

(#839 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-07-2014, 11:02 PM

"Explain what? The relationship?" Jude burst into laughter, "Are you kidding? Then I would really have a death wish. I'm more afraid of Falcon killing me than any vampire hunter. Besides, part of the fun in being with Regan is the danger factor. It's like doing it in public - there's always the thrill of being caught. If Falcon found out, and by some miracle decided that he was okay with the relationship, the thrill of it would be gone and it would be like any other, boring, monotonous relationship."

Jude stopped in front of a st'rip club. "I thought we could celebrate your turning here, order a couple drinks, watch a couple women... Maybe you could pick up one of them. It would be a good chance to test out your compelling skills. I'm not too great at it, so I am probably not the best teacher, but convincing a st'ripper to go into one of the back rooms with you for a 'private dance' is hardly difficult."
(#840 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-08-2014, 01:17 AM

Evelyn had surrounded herself with a variety of book. She sat in a circle in the middle of the room, her back to the door. She turned around to grab one of the books and smiled upon seeing Falcon. "Oh, hey!" She said, setting books aside so she could get up. "I didn't know you were back."
~
Travis shrugged. "Sure, why not." He replied, "So, explain to me about this whole special power thing-a-ma-bob."

<3