Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#821 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-06-2014, 05:29 PM

"I don't have a death wish, and you don't have to save me from sh*t." Jude shook his head, "Why would you think I have a death wish?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#822 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-06-2014, 05:40 PM

"The killing or near killing of humans ring a bell?" Falcon replied, sarcastically. "Understandable, in a way, that you wouldn't understand about vampire hunters, having been born too late to have encountered the one that I did, but I assure you that there's nothing weak about these humans. There are those who are more dangerous for appearing to be weak, and many a vampire has died as a result of underestimating them. Vampire hunters are attracted to places where mysterious deaths occur, like wasps to honey."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#823 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 05:48 PM

"When they start showing up, then I'll worry about it. They haven't came after me yet, so I'm not too afraid yet. Maybe they aren't even around anymore."
(#824 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-06-2014, 05:51 PM

"That's what they'd like you to think, but it's not true. When you do get attacked, don't expect me to save you."

Falcon knew full well that vampire hunters were still around, tho most were nothing to fear as long as a vampire resisted killing too many humans, especially those who would be missed and have a hue and cry about them when they seemed to vanish without trace.

(#825 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 05:59 PM

"When I do? You make it sound like it's already been determined." Jude replied.
(#826 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-06-2014, 06:02 PM

Falcon shrugged. "You're the most likely to meet the hunter in question," he said. "The one that I'm thinking of holds a grudge against the vampire clan, altho the main part of the clan resides elsewhere. Since you hold such contempt for vampire hunters, it makes sense that he'd single you out. My uncle sent me a message a while ago to tell me that the hunter might be heading here, but I haven't seen any trace of him yet."

(#827 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-06-2014, 06:17 PM

"Send me a message when you see him, then." Jude said, putting on his sunglasses. "I'm going to go for a walk. Travis, want to come with?" He asked as he turned to the new fledgling.
(#828 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-06-2014, 06:22 PM

Falcon turned away. Just as he'd said to Ariella, he had warned Jude until he was tired. There was no point to it any more.

(#829 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-06-2014, 10:44 PM

Travis nodded to Jude. "Sure. Uh...Falcon, is there any way you could check on Ev for me. She wasn't too happy earlier and she really wouldn't talk to me. She seems to like you and, well, I was hoping you could maybe figure out what was wrong."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#830 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-07-2014, 07:02 AM

"I'll go and see her, but after that, I have to go and hunt," Falcon replied. "Maybe she would like to come with me."