Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#801 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-29-2013, 02:46 PM

Regan was waiting for Jude. "What took you so long?" she asked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#802 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-29-2013, 02:50 PM

"I had to talk to Perdita." Jude said with a shrug, not wanting to go too far into detail. He pulled Regan close to him and whispered in her ear, "But enough about that, I didn't follow you in here to talk."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#803 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-30-2013, 11:53 AM

"I wasn't waiting for you to do that, either," Regan whispered. "Better make the most of this, before Falcon gets back."

Perdita finished fixing her hair and makeup and, picking up her bag, left the mansion to meet Flynn. She was determined that this would be the night that he would finally come to a decision.

(#804 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 12:06 PM

"You don't have to tell me twice. If he finds out about us, it's no stake through your heart. That honor would unfortunately be mine. But since when have I ever been one to play it safe?" He gently shoved Regan onto the bed and undressed.
(#805 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-30-2013, 03:19 PM

Regan smiled; she also loved the danger of their relationship. An x-scene soon was happening between them.

*later*

(#806 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-30-2013, 03:22 PM

Evelyn was still in the library, reading and looking through all the different types of books.

Travis was in the kitchen, getting something to drink.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#807 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-30-2013, 05:43 PM

Soon afterwards, Falcon returned to the mansion with Ariella.

(#808 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-30-2013, 05:49 PM

Travis walked over to Falcon. "Hey, Falcon." He said, awkwardly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#809 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2013, 06:26 PM

By this time, Jude was finished with Regan and happened to walk over to Falcon and Arielle as well. He sniffed and looked disgusted, "Is that the faint smell of dog I smell? Did you come into contact with a mutt?"
(#810 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-31-2013, 09:57 AM

"One in the cafe where Ariella and I visited," Falcon replied, nodding once to Travis to acknowledge his greeting.

"He at first seemed to be challenging me, but then he backed down which was lucky for him."