Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#791 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-23-2013, 03:09 PM

Perdita dropped the magazine. Her face, always pale, went paler. She stared at Jude, trying to control her fear. Had he found out about Flynn?

"What do you mean?" she asked, trying to control the tremble in her voice.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#792 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-23-2013, 03:17 PM

"I heard about your human lover. I believe my source told me his name was Flynn? Now yes, while I haven't seen with him and have no solid proof, I do trust my source because they seemed concerned about you." Jude replied. "Perdita, you and I, we haven't always got along. You're probably worried that I'll tell Falcon, and you'd probably be right to worry. Falcon might end up wanting Flynn dead and out of your life, and maybe if I was lucky, he'd send me on the case to do it... but I am talking to you right now and not Falcon, which means I'm willing to make a deal that will benefit both of us."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#793 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-23-2013, 03:56 PM

"What kind of a deal?" Perdita said, eventually. She had always dreaded this happening; one of the clan finding out about her relationship with Flynn. This was why she had urged him to decide quickly about whether or not he wanted to be turned.

(#794 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 04:03 PM

Jude took a deep breath, "I'll tell you a secret, and we both won't tell Falcon, because I would hate for him to find out my secret as well. I figure if I tell you my secret now, you can't find it later and hold it against me... I'm sleeping with your sister."
(#795 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-23-2013, 04:10 PM

Perdita was silent for a while, then said, "I did wonder. Regan seems so bubbly and bouncy, I did think she might have someone. But she never said who it was, and I wouldn't pry. But Falcon would probably be very angry if he ever found out."

(#796 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 04:16 PM

"Likewise if he ever found out about your human. Well, perhaps less angry about Flynn but he'd still have him killed. So, we both kept these secrets to ourselves and neither of us should have to worry about Falcon's wrath." Jude said as he stood up, "I believe that's all I want to talk about. You promise you won't tell him?"
(#797 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-23-2013, 04:21 PM

"I promise," Perdita replied. "I'll never tell Falcon."

She however planned, when she went out later to meet Flynn, to tell him to come to a decision straight away before the decision was taken out of his hands.

(#798 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-23-2013, 04:30 PM

"Good." Jude nodded and left. He went upstairs to meet up with Regan.

He wasn't sure if he could fully trust Perdita, but better to tell her about him and Regan now than wait for Perdita to find out and make the decision to tell Falcon on her own.
(#799 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-23-2013, 04:45 PM

Perdita carried on with what she was doing, but she was worried. She didn't trust Jude at all, but even so, she was sure he wouldn't give away the secret after what he'd just told her. What she was worrying about was the "source" that Jude had mentioned. Who could have seen her and Flynn together and told Jude? They had been so careful.

(#800 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-23-2013, 08:36 PM

Evelyn soon found herself in the library of the house. She gasped at the massive size and massive collection. There were new books, old books, and some books she couldn't even tell the name they were so old. She started to rifle through the different shelves, in her own little world.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3