Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#781 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 07:07 PM

"Oh, not far," Regan said, leading the drunk to where Jude was waiting. She hoped that he'd attack soon; the smell of stale beer coming off the man was making her feel ill.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#782 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2013, 07:17 PM

The alley was dark, and they ended up walking past Jude before he pushed the man up against the wall. "What are you doing walking around with my girl?"

The man stared at Jude, and blubbered, "S-Sorry, m-man, I didn't k-know. She c-came on to m-me."

Jude smirked, "I know she did."

The man shook his head, "I d-don't understand... Are you mugging me? I don't have any money on me, I spent it all on booze-" The man promptly threw up all over Jude.

"Let's get this done, Regan... I want to change out of these clothes ASAP."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#783 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-22-2013, 07:27 PM

Regan stepped back and hit the drunk with a mind bolt, so that he would fall down. She bent down, using a handful of tissues to wipe his neck clean, then bit. The blood was as sweet and delicious as ever as she drank.

(#784 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 07:34 PM

Jude bared his fangs and got down on his knees and drank for the other side of his neck. The man's was still semi-conscious, but he wasn't resisting or saying anything. He was just lying on the ground of the alley, blinking and looking straight up.

Not too much, not too much... Jude mentally told himself. He soon pulled away, blood dripping down his chin. He used one of Regan's tissues to wipe it clean as he grinned, "See? I can control myself... but boy, did that ever taste good..."
(#785 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-22-2013, 07:41 PM

"Yeah, always does, every time," Regan replied. She wiped her mouth daintily. "Before we go," she added, "This."

Regan put her hand on the drunk's head, using her power to put him unconscious. He would awake from the trance with no memory of meeting either herself or Jude, and would simply assume that all the alcohol in his blood had made him pass out after he'd left the bar.

(#786 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 07:43 PM

Jude stood up and used the rest of the napkins to wipe off some of the vomit. "We should head back. I have to have a quick chat with Perdita before she leaves for the night. It's quite important."
(#787 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-22-2013, 07:53 PM

"Alright," Regan replied. "I'm going to have some me time upstairs, anyway."

(#788 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 08:15 PM

"I'll join you after I talk with Perdy and have myself a shower." Jude nodded.

When they got to the mansion, he immediately started asking other vampires where Perdita was.
(#789 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-22-2013, 08:18 PM

Perdita was in the lounge, reading a magazine while she painted her nails.

(#790 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-22-2013, 08:20 PM

Jude sat down in the chair across from Perdita. He folded his arms and said, "Perdita, are you hiding something from Falcon? Because I have a source who told me something that I don't think Falcon would agree with you doing.."