Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#731 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-16-2013, 12:57 PM

"At the time, I thought he would've made a decent addition to the family I had before I met you all." She leaned back, a little crestfallen. "I simply didn't act fast enough, in the end."

Sinopa rubbed her face. "Has anyone else noticed Dolph coming back smelling like he's been visiting a girl?" She perked up, a little. "Maybe he's found someone to bring in!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#732 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-16-2013, 04:35 PM

"Let's hope so," Lupe said. "He's been really grumpy later so maybe as well, he'll brighten up a bit."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#733 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-16-2013, 06:34 PM

"Yeah, I figure he needs to get laid." Emmett joked. He shook his head and snickered, "Sorry, I normally wouldn't say something like that, but I couldn't help myself. Honestly though, it would be nice to have more of us around, but I'll quickly point out that beside from Dolph and myself, you're all women..."
(#734 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-17-2013, 07:05 AM

"For some reason," Velvela commented, "It's difficult to persuade males to change. Emmett, you were exceptional; but sadly, it seems that the norm for human males is to be resistant to this kind of change. Perhaps we need to make a special effort to recruit more males, but it's not going to be easy."

(#735 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-17-2013, 01:28 PM

"I saw a human guy on the edge of town in a car; looked like he was waiting for someone." Sinopa stretched. "Didn't bother him though, he also was kind of half asleep."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#736 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-17-2013, 03:53 PM

Emmett was hesitant to turn anyone. The 'willing' were usually homeless, bullied, outlasted people who of course would love to be a part of a pack... at first. But due to his own feelings of regret, he worried he would turn someone who, years later, would regret their decision and there was no turning back.

Although, being a male he thought it might be easier for himself to find and persuade other males, which he knew would be helpful to the pack. Maybe if there were more males around, or if the pack was bigger, then his own feelings would subside. He'd have more friends.

"Males and females are different, simply put. Lupe, Jasmine, you both joined because you were homeless, right? You wanted a place to belong, a place where you'd be safe. Men... it's not that men don't want that, it's just not nearly as important. I joined because I was a loser and an outcast. I was relentlessly bullied and humiliated. Those are the types of males I believe would be more willing to change."
(#737 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-17-2013, 08:19 PM

Lupe nodded. "But it's different if you're born a wolf," she said.

Velvela replied, "Of course. All the other males were either killed in the fight, or ran away. Dolph was the only one left afterwards."

(#738 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 11:37 AM

"I think it would be nice for me to have some guys to talk to." Emmett replied.

Jude was wondering what Perdita and Travis were up to, still upset he hadn't gone. He was waiting for them to return so he and Regan could go out hunting.

In the mean time, however, he went to check on Evelyn. He knocked on the door of the room she was staying in, "Evelyn? Are you in there?"
(#739 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-20-2013, 11:47 AM

Jasmine rubbed his shoulder. "It would be nice to have some guys around here."

Travis looked at Perdita. "Ok, so my bedroom is the window right there. I can climb up the tree and slip in through the window if you can just distract my family."

Evelyn opened the door, her eyes faintly red. "Yes?" She asked, softly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#740 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-20-2013, 11:50 AM

Jude raised a brow, "You've been crying?"