Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#721 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-12-2013, 07:48 AM

Lupe sighed. "Dolph said that we can't just turn people without telling them, cuz that's what the vampires do," she said. "We have to give them the choice."

Perdita walked beside Travis at first not saying a word, then she spoke. "I wouldn't want you thinking that we're all like Jude," she said. "He's a bit unstable. I personally think that Falcon made a mistake in turning him."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#722 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-12-2013, 10:23 AM

"Considering vampires don't always give them the choice though, they're going to continue to outnumber us." Emmett said, "Not that I think we should start turning the unwilling, but it's an unfortunate fact of the matter."
-
Jude rolled his eyes and turned to Regan, "Everyone seems to think I'm going to go on some crazy murder spree. I'm not that f*cking dumb. I hate being stuck in the mansion like some caged animal."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#723 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-12-2013, 01:24 PM

"While I don't want to go to war with the Vamps again, we need to build our numbers. We can give people a choice...just choose the ones that we know will say yes."
-
Travis sighed. "I hope so. I am just afraid for Evelyn. While she may not look up to Jude, she can still be influenced by him. While she won't listen to me right now, I'm hoping that she will listen to Falcon. She seems to like him a lot."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#724 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-12-2013, 06:26 PM

"Yeah, we need to keep a look out for those who might be willing," Lupe replied. "Like me and my sister. Anyone who's homeless and a teenager would be."

Regan said, "We don't have to be cooped up in here; we can go out and hunt later. But surely you can see that it's not a good idea to feed from Travis' parents when people would miss them?"

"Let's hope so," Perdita replied. "After all, the deed is done now and there's no going back. She can't not be a vampire now so she has to get used to being one."

(#725 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-12-2013, 07:52 PM

Emmett noted, "We're still never going to turn people as fast as they will. We're always going to be out numbered, unless we find a way to eliminate them."

Jude sighed, "It was somewhat of a joke."
(#726 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-12-2013, 07:59 PM

"Well, what are they're weaknesses? Maybe we can use something like that to our advantage?"
-
Travis nodded. "I don't think she fully comprehended what she would have to do and she is second guessing her decision. She never has reacted to change well and this...well I think she is just overwhelmed."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#727 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-13-2013, 02:30 PM

"We're not attacking the vampires again." Sinopa folded the last pair of pants and set them aside. "We lost our entire pack when the old Alpha made that mistake." She fiddled with one of her piercings on her lip. "As long as they don't get it in their heads to hit us first, we leave each other alone." She snorted. "We were hardly outnumbered before and we still lost because of foolishness."

---

"Neither am I." She set her cup down, frowning. "Falcon, I need to ask you something."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#728 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-13-2013, 05:51 PM

"We're not gonna be attacking them," Lupe said. "That would be stupid. We do need to build up the pack, tho."

"Sure, what?" Falcon asked.

(#729 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-13-2013, 06:52 PM

"Something that's been bothering me since I joined the clan, is all." Ariella tipped a salt shaker on the table back and forth. "I was fond of a human when I was very, very young. He..." She sighed. "He died before I could turn him, but I don't believe he would have accepted the gift." She went silent, looking somewhat heartbroken. "I still don't know what I would've done if he hadn't become sick. What would you do in that situation?" In the back of her mind, she was thinking of Perdita, but the story wasn't without truth: As a younger vampire living in Louisiana, she'd had a lover who'd taken ill with polio and died not long after.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#730 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-14-2013, 03:07 PM

"There's no point in attaching yourself to a human," Falcon replied, shortly. "They're weak and shortlived; it's always going to end in tears."