Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#711 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-10-2013, 08:30 PM

Emmett replied to Sinopa, "Well, they don't look worse." He then turned to Jasmine and Lupe, "So you're saying you didn't steal those?"

Jude shrugged, "I guess I could try and help, but unless by distract you meant kill, then I'm not going to be nearly as much help as Perdita or Regan, since they're way better at the mind control sh*t."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#712 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-11-2013, 08:03 AM

Lupe shrugged. "Well," she said. "I was going to go and steal some clothes, but I figured it couldn't harm to check out the free clothing first."

"I'll go," Perdita said. "I think it would be best."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#713 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 11:05 AM

Emmett didn't like all the stealing. He understood why it was necessary, in some cases, but with clothing he would have been quite upset if it was stolen. Sinopa fixed their clothing just fine, so he didn't see a reason to buy more.

"I ran into a couple vampires today." Emmett told Sinopa, Lupe, and Jasmine. "Luckily in a public place, so they didn't come after me or anything."
-
Jude folded his arms, "Travis should be my responsibility though. I want to come too. I could use a meal. You could trance his parents for me. I promise I'll only take a little."
(#714 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-11-2013, 01:08 PM

Jasmine's eyes widened. "Thank god it was in public!" She replied, shocked. "What where they doing?"
~
Travis tensed. "No. You will not touch my family. Period." He snapped. "Why don' you and Reagan just stay here and watch over Evelyn. She's not exactly taking well to this and, well frankly, she isn't listening to me. Maybe one of you two can through to her."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#715 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 01:25 PM

"They were at the café, just talking and having drinks. I was sitting on the other side of the café and didn't hear everything they were talking about."
-
"Fine. Geez, I wasn't going to kill them. I promised." Jude said, this time with a laugh. He wasn't completely oblivious to the fact that his word didn't mean much when it came to such matters.
(#716 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 01:46 PM

"What did you hear?" Jasmine asked, curious.
~
Travis rolled his eyes. "Just like you weren't going to kill me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#717 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-11-2013, 02:10 PM

"Nothing much. Just how most 'human' establishments are noisy but the café wasn't." Emmett shrugged. "Boring stuff. I couldn't stay long since I kind of called the one guy a vamp @sshole and he gave me a threatening look, so I left."
-
"To be fair, I didn't." Jude hissed.
(#718 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 02:13 PM

Jasmine nodded. "Better to safe than dead."
~
"Yeah, thanks to Reagan."

<3
(#719 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-11-2013, 06:16 PM

"Yeah," Lupe said. "Best not to pick a fight with the vampires, when they outnumber us so much."

Perdita rolled her eyes. "I'm going with Travis," she said. "Jude, you stay here with Regan and Evelyn and wait for Falcon to get home. We don't need any more trouble."

(#720 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-11-2013, 06:49 PM

"What if we start turning more people. I'm sure there are lots of people who would be willing to become like us. And if they don't, well who is going to believe them?"
~
Travis glared at Jude and then walked out with Perdita.

<3