Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#701 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-06-2013, 05:03 PM

"I never said it wasn't the right decision. I have a feeling that I saw enjoy being a vampire, but it will not be without some difficulty." Travis replied. "And do you know when Falcon will be back?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#702 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-06-2013, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Falcon turned back to Ariella.

Velvela was just down the street in the direction that Emmett was walking, looking wistfully into a shop window at the clothes there. She was picturing herself in a beautiful strapless ball gown, tho it was a hopeless fantasy as there would be nowhere to wear such a dress.
Ariella had simply given Falcon an eye that said It's not worth causing a fuss over before turning back to the window, and began to speak again when Kiki came over again.

"Just wanted to let you two know that my sister just finished some baked treats if you're interested! On the house." She smiled; she hadn't seen the interaction, as she'd stepped in the back.

"Oh, good!" Ariella smiled, genuinely. "What would you recommend?"

"There's an orange-cinnamon crumble if you'd like one."

----

Sinopa was sitting at the abandoned house, trying to fix a pair of pants. Her own clothes were ripped up but roughly mended, and she was trying to fix what other clothing they all had. She held the needle between her teeth and fiddled with a piece of string, staring at it with crossed eyes. "Dammit, it split again," she mumbled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 12-06-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#703 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-07-2013, 12:46 PM

Falcon had shrugged. "Dogs like that aren't worth my precious time," he muttered, before sipping his coffee once more.

Velvela walked back to the derelict house with Emmett.

(#704 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-07-2013, 03:25 PM

"Falcon will be back when he gets back." Jude answered, "My guess is in an hour or so. Is there a reason you'd want to know?"

When they arrived, Emmett waved to Sinopa. "Sewing again?"
(#705 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-07-2013, 06:31 PM

"Uh...he is apparently the leader of this house and I wanted to talk with him." Travis replied, vaguely.

Jasmine was in the corner, reading.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#706 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-08-2013, 12:27 PM

"Always sewing, always." She smiled. "At least it gives me something to do." She held up the trousers. "Look better?"

Ariella glanced at Falcon. "He'll have some too. He's being a little grumpy."

"I'll bring them out as soon as they've cooled." Kiki nodded and went back around the counter. Ariella turned back to him.

"Then don't respond when one shows up." She drank more of her cocoa and sighed. "They're not even worth the energy to talk to."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#707 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-10-2013, 06:45 PM

"I'm not about to let some worthless mongrel feel he's got one over me," Falcon muttered. "Apart from that, I'm not going to bother."

Lupe walked into the house, swinging a bag. "I got these at the place in town that's giving away clothes," she said. "I could hardly believe it; designer clothes! Maybe they made a mistake; anyway, I grabbed them in case they remembered and came back."

(#708 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 06:48 PM

Jasmine woke up at the sound of her sisters voice. "Oooo! What kind of clothes did you get?"

<3
(#709 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-10-2013, 06:57 PM

"A pair of jeans each for us, some tops and a fake fur coat," Lupe replied, with a smile.

(#710 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 12-10-2013, 07:02 PM

"Yay! Way to go sis!" Jasmine said, walking over. "Need any help?"
-
Travis looked at them. "I was wondering if one of you would accompany me to my house. I need someone to distract my parents while I climb up to my room and grab some things."

<3