Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-31-2013, 04:33 PM

Capri hid in an alleyway as a car drove past and she continued on her way to the outskirts, needing desperately some peace and quiet. When she was on a high, she loved the city, the noises, the people and crowds and cars, but she was withdrawing hard and needed silence above anything else right now. She fumbled with a lighter she'd stolen days ago and hidden from her sister as she tried to light an ill-gotten cigarette, lips trembling, and she swore under her breath as the flint refused to spark. "Please, dammit, work." She exhaled through her nose and sat down on the first bench she found, head in her hands.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2013, 06:48 PM

The full moon shone brightly overhead as Dolph walked thru the streets. He looked at it, hanging above him like a giant lamp. That was the problem with humans, they never seemed to see things properly, not like a werewolf did. The night was so beautiful and yet they chose to hide themselves away inside, behind closed doors. Maybe one day, once the pack had increased, he'd take them away someplace where they could run and hunt properly; not just scavenging for leftovers or hunting out small prey like rats and stray animals.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 07:03 PM

Capri finally lit her cigarette at last and exhaled a mouthful of smoke as she coughed, only half-inhaling any of it, and she grimaced as she threw it on the ground. She hated the taste of it now; mostly because it brewed in her mind the memories of what she'd been taken from. She crushed the burning cinders with the heel of her boot as she leaned back, arms crossed as she shivered, and she looked up at the sky. An ache burned in her heart as she watched the stars, longing for the nights where she and her lover had just blasted down the highways at home. She couldn't do that anymore, and it hurt. She sniffed and looked back down at the ground, missing what she'd lost sorely.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#64 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 07:47 PM

Dolph sat down on a bench. There was a girl sitting on it, but he ignored her; her scent was human and he felt it unlikely she'd have anything interesting to say to him. He stared up at the stars, brilliant balls of light, above him; humans would only see them as minute pinpri'cks.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 07-31-2013 at 08:03 PM.
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 07:51 PM

Capri glanced up at the guy who sat with her, but didn't make any noises; just scooted away slightly to give him more room. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked it to see if Kiki had sent her anything, tapping the screen and exhaling, before turning the camera function on and leaning back awkwardly, trying to take a picture of the moon. "...mff, brightness function, where's the night function," she mumbled.

After a minute, she was able to snap a picture of the full moon and she settled down against the bench, admiring it with a little smile. "Now that's pretty," she sighed happily, before setting it as a background picture.

Halestorm
(#66 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 08:05 PM

Dolph turned to the girl, curious. "Strange," he remarked. "There aren't many who appreciate the full moon as I do."

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 08:07 PM

"Hm?" She blinked, surprised. "Oh, well." She shrugged, fumbling with her phone a bit. "I used to mostly spend my time outside at night; just easier on me because it's always quieter. Can't really handle being around people too well." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Can't turn my head off and all. Besides, you can't look at the sun anyway to appreciate it, you can only look just to the left of it."

Halestorm
(#68 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 08:12 PM

"I always loved the night. When it's night time, you can truly clear your head and think," Dolph replied. "I normally sleep in the daytime."

(#69 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-31-2013, 08:16 PM

"Likewise." She pulled her feet up onto the bench, hugging her knees. "Or I stay in and watch TV while my sister's at work."

Halestorm
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 08:36 PM

"I only watch TV in shop windows," Dolph replied, with a shrug.