Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#681 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-24-2013, 09:21 PM

"You could buy it anyway - maybe an event will come up in the future." Emmett replied. He then added, "I saw some vampires at the cafe. I think the male threatened me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#682 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-25-2013, 09:46 AM

"I think I will. Even if there's no place to wear it, I can still wear it about town. I don't care what humans think of me," Velvela said. When Emmett spoke of the vampires in the cafe, she frowned. "Best to avoid them," she added. "Vampires are nothing but trouble."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#683 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2013, 10:05 AM

"I dropped my bottle cap and it fell near them, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten close to them. I didn't even realize they were vampires until the male said humans. But I did mumbled something I shouldn't have as I walked out and that's when he turned and dared me to repeat what I said so I just walked away." Emmett summarized. He added, "And I think it would look beautiful on you."
(#684 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2013, 10:30 AM

"That was the best thing to do; walk away," Velvela replied. She looked at Emmett and smiled. "Do you really think so? I do love the colour; it's so hard to find clothes that don't clash with my hair."

(#685 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2013, 11:35 AM

"I don't think you need to worry about that. I think you look great in any colour." Emmett blushed. He coughed and asked, "Where's the rest of the clan? Preparing for the full moon?"
(#686 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-26-2013, 07:00 AM

"Mostly, yes," Velvela replied. "Dolph's gone off by himself, but that doesn't matter. He is the Alpha, after all. I'm sure he'll be back in plenty of time."

(#687 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2013, 01:58 PM

"He usually is." Emmett agreed. "I wonder what it would be like to be alpha."
(#688 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-01-2013, 03:43 PM

"I wouldn't like it at all," Velvela replied. "All that responsibility; having to make decisions based on what's best for the pack, rather than just what's best for yourself."

(#689 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-01-2013, 10:40 PM

"Yeah." Emmett nodded. He actually thought it would be quite the experience to lead over a pack. Responsibility, maybe more than he would ever be prepared for, but it would be the same as leading over any group. It would have it's own perks and probably felt very rewarding. "Vel, we should probably be going. I'm still a little nervous that those vampires are going to come out here and attack me for calling them vamp @ssholes."

Meanwhile, Jude was becoming anxious. What's taking them so long? I hope nothing happened to them. I wish I was there to watch out for Regan. Although he knew she was stronger than he was, just like Falcon and unfortunately to him, Perdita, he also felt responsible to be there in case they needed him.
(#690 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-02-2013, 03:41 PM

"Yeah, we ought to be going," Velvela replied. "I'll come back for the dress after full moon, I think."

Regan and Perdita eventually were able to bring Evelyn and Travis back to the house. Regan was feeling a bit impatient with Evelyn, who was the reason for the delay.