Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#671 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-23-2013, 05:55 PM

Falcon pointedly turned his back. "Just ignore the dog," he said to Ariella. "It only wants attention."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#672 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-23-2013, 06:32 PM

"Clearly." Ariella turned her attention to the window nearby. "In any case, despite the... questionable patronage, I do like it here. Most human-centric establishments are noisy."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#673 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-23-2013, 08:52 PM

While playing around with his water bottle, the cap left Emmett's hand and rolled on the floor right over to Falcon and Ariella, ending up under the table they were sitting at. Although he didn't need the cap, he would hate to just leave it on the floor for an employee to clean. He marched over to them and cleared his throat before saying to Falcon, "Uh, my bottle cap rolled under your table. Would you mind just, um, reaching under the table and handing it to me?"

Looking between Falcon and Ariella, something seemed... off about them. He couldn't place it, but there was definitely a vibe they gave off that made Emmett feel somewhat uneasy.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-24-2013 at 01:56 PM.
(#674 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-24-2013, 04:27 PM

Falcon ignored Emmett, instead just kicking the cap in his general direction as he answered Ariella.

"Yes, humans can be way too noisy at times," he replied. "I personally prefer a more peaceful atmosphere."

(#675 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2013, 04:45 PM

Emmett reached down and picked up the cap. "Rude..." he mumbled. When he heard Falcon use the word 'humans', it gave him chills. He realized why he had the feeling he did around them, and why Falcon had so rudely kicked the cap over and ignored him. There was only one other group he could think of that would use the word humans in the way he had.

He didn't know how to react. As he walked toward the door to leave, he said to himself, "F*cking vamp @sshole."
(#676 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-24-2013, 05:22 PM

A human would not have heard this, but like all vampires, Falcon had super human hearing. He turned fully to face Emmett, and the expression on his face was dangerous.

"What did you say?" he said, quietly.

Had Dolph, Velvela or Sinopa, the last of the born werewolves, been there, they would have told Emmett to leave at once. They knew first hand just how deadly vampires could be towards werewolves and, while their pack was outnumbered and outclassed by the vampire clan, it was best to not provoke them. Velvela had told Emmett this when he had joined the pack, as she did not wish for him to die so soon after turning.

(#677 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2013, 05:40 PM

Emmett looked at Falcon, shrugged it off, and said nothing in response before walking out. He wasn't about to challenge him - he wasn't an idiot.

It had started raining, so Emmett put up his hood and started walking down the street.
(#678 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-24-2013, 05:45 PM

Falcon turned back to Ariella.

Velvela was just down the street in the direction that Emmett was walking, looking wistfully into a shop window at the clothes there. She was picturing herself in a beautiful strapless ball gown, tho it was a hopeless fantasy as there would be nowhere to wear such a dress.

(#679 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2013, 05:51 PM

Emmett saw Velvela and walked over beside her. "That's a lovely dress, Vel."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-24-2013 at 05:59 PM.
(#680 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-24-2013, 07:23 PM

"Yeah, I just wish I could have it," Velvela replied. "But there's no place for me to wear it."