Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#641 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-21-2013, 08:14 AM

Dolph sighed, tossed his cigarette end on the floor and sat back against the hard wooden back of the bench. The fact was that a pack of six really couldn't do anything much; it took about twice that to make a proper pack. So, like it or not, they'd have to carry on as they were til they were able to breed or turn enough to fill the quota.

~~~

"Yeah, why not?" Falcon replied. "Jude's waiting in for the girls to get back with the fledgelings, so it's not as tho we have to get back any time soon."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#642 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-21-2013, 11:58 PM

"Besides, I doubt he could mess up waiting for people." Ariella offered her arm. "Follow me, the place I know is simply divine."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#643 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-22-2013, 02:04 PM

"Alright," Falcon replied. "And anyway, I'm getting a little tired of looking out for Jude all the time."

(#644 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2013, 02:10 PM

"Then taper off a bit." She continued as they walked, "He won't learn from his mistakes if you catch him before he falls. You can warn and pull as much as you like, but nothing's a better teacher than reality itself."

At the cafe, Capri had come downstairs and was helping Kiki some in the back of the shop. She was thinking things over about Dolph, but decided to think on it more when she wasn't trying to bake biscuits and cookies.

Kiki herself had finished cleaning the espresso maker and was taking another order. "Alright, one amaretto latte with two shots of caramel. With or without whipped cream?"

"Just a hint." She nodded and wrote it down.

"And do you want some roasted sugared almonds on the side? It's complimentary and they're very good for you."

"Ooo, delightful!"

Kiki finished the order and rang them up before turning away to make the drink.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#645 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-22-2013, 03:05 PM

"Sadly, that's not an option while Jude still lives in the house," Falcon replied. "Don't you think I'd have done that years ago, had that been possible? But I know full well that if I let him go out and make his own mistakes while he's living here, vampire hunters won't just target him, they'll come to the house and attack everyone there as well. Cuz hunters lump all vampires together, they'll think that we all condone and approve of his actions."

(#646 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2013, 03:08 PM

"Or, if he continues to be a nuisance, kick him out." She spotted the cafe in the distance. "Anyway, let's not discuss such sober topics; anything new with you? haven't seen you too much, recently."

Halestorm
(#647 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-22-2013, 03:15 PM

"I've already told Jude that he's on his last chance, but whether he'll listen to reason is another matter," Falcon replied. "As for what's new, not much. I'm getting a bit bored of living here; perhaps I'll go and visit Uncle Mordred and Aunt Guinivere for a while."

(#648 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2013, 03:18 PM

"Hope they're getting on well as usual; last time I saw Tybalt, he looked.." She tried to find the right word. "I don't want to use 'peaky' because we're all a bit pale, but that's the only word that fits."

Halestorm
(#649 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-22-2013, 03:25 PM

"Apparently there was some problem with another vampire, an ex friend of Uncle Mordred's," Falcon replied. "I couldn't get what it was, cuz Ty is very good at blocking intrusions into his mind, but the vampire came to grief in the end. Not at Ty's hands or anyone else in his family, but that vampire hunter I mentioned earlier took him down. Not sure whether he was killed or not, couldn't get any more details."

(#650 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-22-2013, 03:27 PM

"Hm. Seems the vampire hunter's learned a thing or two." She sniffed a bit. "As long as Ty isn't bothered anymore, I'm happy."

Halestorm