Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#601 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-07-2013, 06:56 AM

Falcon replied to Jude, "I asked Regan and Perdita to take them. I don't have the time or the inclination, and I certainly wasn't going to ask you to do so."

Regan shrugged. "If you like. She won't be long."

Perdita entered the house soon after Regan, Evelyn and Travis had gone back inside. She'd been seeing Flynn and was thinking that she'd soon have to do something about him. He still hadn't made up his mind about being turned, and it got more and more dangerous each day.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#602 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-07-2013, 12:34 PM

Evelyn walked inside and sat down on the couch, hugging her knees to her chest.

Travis sat down next to her. "Hey...what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"...everything. I don't know if I can do this? Hunting and killing and....it's not me, Travis. I'm not a born killer nor a hunter. I thought this would be different...I thought he would be different." She replied, quietly.

"He who? Falcon? I told you that he was nothing but trouble." Travis replied, bitterly. "He's a user and he needed both of us to expand his clan. We are merely just a way to build up his empire."

"He said I was different and I thought he was different. So old school, so mature, so..."

"Exotic. You always fell for those Ev. Let him go. We will meet more vampires and more people. You can always find what you want later, Ev. Right now..right now we need to survive. We need to get through these next couple of days and then go from there, ok. Trust me?"

"Always." She said, hugging him. She pulled away when she heard Perdita come in. She paused. "Do I know her from somewhere?" She whispered to Travis.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#603 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-07-2013, 08:02 PM

"I could have gone with Regan instead of Perdita." Jude responded. He didn't get along very well with Perdita. "I did kind of have a hand in Travis being turned and they already know me. They haven't even met her yet."
(#604 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2013, 11:17 AM

Regan said, "Let's get started, now, shall we?" To Travis and Evelyn, she said, "This is Perdita." Perdita smiled vaguely at the pair, seemingly happy to let her sister take the lead. Regan led the group out of the mansion and down the hill. It was now dark, and there were few streetlights, but vampire eyes had no problems with darkness.

"And we both know how that would have ended," Falcon said, dryly. "Death and destruction everywhere. We don't need two new fledgelings following your famous example. The girls would be better for this."

(#605 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-08-2013, 03:55 PM

Ev continued to just stare at Perdita, trying to figure out where she knew her from.

Travis followed the two ladies and did as he was told, not trying to figure out where they knew Perdita from.

After a few minutes, Ev snapped her fingers. "That's right! You were with that boy...uh....Frank, Fred, Flint...FLYNN! Where is he?" Ev said to both ladies.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#606 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-10-2013, 04:49 PM

Perdita shot Evelyn a glare. "None of your business," she said, tightly. Regan looked at the new vampire. "Best not to mention that," she said. "It's a touchy subject."

(#607 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2013, 07:53 PM

Evelyn was puzzled. "Why? What is so-"

"Ev, just drop it and don't think about it any more." Travis whispered.

"But, Travis, I- OW!" She replied, grabbing her arm where he pinched her. She made a mental note to ask Falcon about it later.

<3
(#608 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2013, 03:27 PM

Regan and Perdita led the two new vampires to the poorer area of town. This area was where the prostitutes plied their wares and was populated by muggers and bag thieves.

(#609 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2013, 07:05 PM

Evelyn stuck close to Travis as they moved through the streets. She looked around and crinkled her nose at the smell. "This place is...disgusting. People really live like this?"

Travis sighed at Evelyn's nativity. "Yes, some people are not as fortunate as us Ev."

<3
(#610 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-12-2013, 06:31 AM

"The people here are best to hunt, rather than the ones who live in the good areas," Regan explained. "You see, if a girl from the good areas goes missing and then reappears unconscious in a doorway, people there will care and worry about what happened to her. The people here won't, and they won't bother calling in the police. Watch Perdita demonstrate what to do when hunting."

Perdita walked up to a man nearby hanging around at the end of the alleyway. He was obviously waiting for a victim himself, so that he could steal from them. At first, he thought he was being propositioned; before he could realise his mistake, Perdita had tranced him.

"The trance is important," Regan continued. "It prevents the victim from struggling during feeding, and ensures that when they come round, they have no memory of what happened to them."