Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-27-2013, 08:51 PM

Jasmine nodded, finally understanding. She realized that she still had so much to learn about how to be a successful wolf and was glad that she had Lupe not only her sister but also her unofficial teacher. Upon seeing Lucky's, Jasmine started to pull Lupe after her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-28-2013, 04:28 PM

Lupe was eager enough to follow; her stomach rumbled hard cuz she hadn't eaten all day.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2013, 09:07 PM

Soon they were seated and Jasmine looked at the menu, unsure of what to get. "Everything is so amazing here." She commented. "Should I get the double burger or the meaty nachos....hmmmm...."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2013, 08:22 AM

"I'm getting a burger," Lupe said. "I need the meat right now."

(#55 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 11:29 AM

Jasmine nodded. "Yeah, I think I will do the same. Just without the onions." She wrinkled her nose in disgust.

<3
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2013, 04:31 PM

"We'll get the same in takeout for the others," Lupe said. "And I love onions."

(#57 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2013, 04:39 PM

Jasmine shook her head. "They make my mouth burn and give you stinky breath. Nope. Not a fan. But I will get extra tomatoes!" she smiled.

<3
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2013, 06:17 PM

"That's what breath mints are for!" Lupe said with a laugh. She ordered as soon as possible; a meal each to eat in for herself and her sister, and takeout for after.

(#59 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-30-2013, 10:17 PM

Capri finished buckling her boots and quietly walked across the apartment to the window exit for the fire escape, sliding it open just enough to squeeze out. She was small enough to slip through without noise, and she shut the window just as gingerly before pulling her purse up over her shoulder. She checked her old, old watch: Still not time for Kiki to come back upstairs. She had until 9 am for her daily running around. She turned around and climbed gingerly down the fire escape stairs, jumping onto a pile of cardboard boxes stacked what felt like miles high: She'd come to rely on the nearby stores to put them in this precise spot, and it was always fairly entertaining.

She struggled out of the corrugated mess and ran out into the night, away from the coffee shop after setting her watch to go off at 8 in the morning. She could always get back in time; and she always brought back donuts, just in case.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#60 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 08:06 AM

One of the older werewolves of the pack was in the immediate vincinity. His name was Dolph, and he had gone away by himself to think over the problem of the pack. There were only six wolves in the pack, which didn't make a very strong pack at all so they had to expand it. Breeding was out of the question; at the moment, there was not enough food about to support cubs. So that meant that humans had to be changed. That would also help the pack as a whole, if humans living normal lives became werewolves, they'd be compelled to help out the other pack members.