Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#551 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-28-2013, 07:54 PM

"There are demons around, but they're rare," Dolph replied. "I've never met any. And they can be killed."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#552 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-28-2013, 08:04 PM

"Anything can die. Even radiation fades away after awhile." She chewed on her lip some. "... Do... do you want me to join your pack?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#553 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 08:23 PM

"I would," Dolph replied. "But only if you want to. I'd never force any human to join unwillingly. While I share a connection with you that I've never felt for anyone before, I am not going to impose my feelings."

(#554 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 08:25 PM

".. Give me time to think about it. It's... It's appealing, the idea of being able to shrug off..." She waved her hand at the apartment. "... but I don't want to leave my sister flailing around if there's vampires in the area."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#555 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 08:40 PM

"You wouldn't have to leave her entirely," Dolph said. "You could still live here, if you wanted, to protect her."

(#556 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 08:41 PM

"I don't mean that." She exhaled. "I'm sort of her rock, like she is mine, but opposite. It's..." She tried to find a way to explain it. "We're identical twins, dammit. I'd feel wrong not knowing if she'd be okay if I took the bite."

Halestorm
(#557 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-29-2013, 08:02 AM

"You could ask her, but it would be risky, a human knowing about us and not taking the bite."

(#558 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-29-2013, 03:19 PM

"I mean more, mentally. The twin thing." She rubbed her temples. "Plus we simply can't keep secrets from each other. It's always hard."

Halestorm
(#559 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2013, 09:47 AM

"By risky, I mean more that the vampires might target her," Dolph said. "They've done it before; got in before us and turned humans who we wanted to join the pack. Maybe your sister will also have to receive the bite so that she can be kept safe if she knows."

(#560 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 10:01 AM

"I'm not dragging her into another gang war. That's basically what it sounds like to me." She hugged herself, looking very upset. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure I've never seen a vampire come 'round the cafe downstairs."

-----

Ariella set her musical sheets down on the dining table and stretched her arms over her head, a smile on her face. "Ah, that was a refreshing chat!" She checked the notes again and her smile only grew. "I always forget that humans don't hear well in that auditorium, that girl was so nice." She scribbled a few volume notations out before sitting down to continue working.

Halestorm