Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#541 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-25-2013, 05:51 PM

Dolph sat down next to Capri. "OK," he said. "In return, I'll tell you about the werewolf pack."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#542 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 01:43 AM

She nodded and was quiet for a few minute as she gathered her thoughts, before she slowly began speaking.

"When Kiki and me were sixteen, we'd just started sophomore year in college. We were called prodigies, engineering geniuses. I just liked cars and engines and making things work more efficiently, Kiki's an acoustic genius and wanted to build bigger, better auditoriums and recording equipment." She rubbed her neck. "I met my ex, Jan Aras, there; he was one of those guys who went there for half-college, because they're too smart for high school but don't have enough credits to graduate. Anyway, we get stuck on a project together, and he wants to show me his pet project, his car." She sighed dreamily. "His car was gorgeous, one of the best engines I'd ever seen in my life and it ran so perfectly."

The smile left her face, "At the time, I started having... mood problems, then full on head problems. I was hearing... voices, having hallucinations, whatever you want to call them. I figured it was stress caused by school, and Jan offered to take me to meet a friend of his who could help alleviate my headaches and stress. I started... started smoking, and eventually went up to a few other ones when the we'ed stopped working." Her hands shook as she clasped them against her knees. "I... I saw you change in the park, before," she admitted. "Today. But I thought, I swear to god I thought I was seeing things and losing my da.mn mind. But you telling me all this, and telling me that werewolves are real, that means vampires are real, and Jan killed his brother. A vampire." She bit her lip. "He was incinerated in a crash. Jan and I got real deep into an underground racing ring, drag racing and the like, and his brother was largely to blame; whenever Jan had to ask him for a favor, he demanded that he fix up the cars in payment. We eventually started racing and... sh*t, it was like heaven, until it all went south.

"Jan wanted to knock his brother down, stop the bullsh*t going on; people who lost usually died or went missing, or people who managed to beat Pater Aras would disappear. Jan... he wanted me to get sober; I was drunk or high almost constantly for nearly two years. But I couldn't get straight again; every time I started falling off a high, I started losing it all again.

"Kiki and her ex, some singer, got me and her a ticket out of town. Jan was probably in on it." Some tears streaked down her cheeks; she still missed him, but knew da.mn well how bad he was for her. "I don't know if he knows about his brother being a bloodsucker. But the way I caught that f*cker looking at me and my sister time and again, I swear I saw his teeth get long." She shuddered. "We left everything behind when we came here. Haven't been here long; don't have much a sense of time anymore, myself, but sometimes I feel like we're always about to pick up and move shop again. I hate it."

----

Kiki stared at her phone, finger hovering over a contact. Antoinette. She chewed on her lip and turned off her screen, leaning against the counter. "Dammit." She rubbed her face and watched the patrons for a few seconds before turning around to clean whatever she could deem as dirty.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#543 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-26-2013, 10:53 AM

Dolph listened in silence til Capri was finished. Then he said, "Vampires certainly are real; there's a clan living here in this very town, in the old mansion on the top of the hill. You see, this place used to be very different. Just endless grassland and woods, with no humans living here. We wolves lived here, hunting where we pleased and raising our cubs in peace... that is, til the vampires came here. The pack was bigger in those days, and the leaders decided to chase the vampires away.

"I never thought that was a good idea, cuz they were too strong, but I along with the others who disagreed was overruled. Well, it turned out that I was right. The pack was decimated by the vampires til only three of us remained. We weren't enough to challenge the vampires so we stayed here and tried to avoid them. As the decades went by, we were able to add to the pack, making six of us.

"Velvela turned a human named Emmett, and Sinopa and I turned two sisters, runaways. They were the most recent turnings. They were named Louise and Jasmine, but Louise changed her name to Lupe so that she'd fit in better. The pack still isn't large enough, and despite being the alpha, I don't have a mate. Velvela is my half sister and Sinopa is a friend who feels like a sister to me. I've just been so lonely for far too long."

(#544 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 02:29 PM

"I can't imagine having kids running around would make life easier for you guys." She rubbed her arms. "I... I don't think I'm exactly fantastic life-mate material, Dolph. I do like you, if... if that means anything." She smiled a bit, but it was a very shy and nervous smile.

"I do have one question." She paused. "Why did the leaders think it was a good idea to attack the vampires? I mean, you hunt different things; werewolves hunt animals, vampires stick to humans." Her pursed lips turned to a frown. "Why the sudden hostility?"

Then: "Wait a second." She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. ".. How old are you?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#545 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 07:48 PM

"Several centuries old, I don't really keep track any more," Dolph replied. "And the reason why the leaders wanted the vampires out was simple. Werewolves are territorial. Or at least, in the old days of the pack, we were. Now tho, I don't think it's a good idea when we want to survive."

(#546 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 07:50 PM

"..." Capri was quiet for a minute, then poked his shoulder, saying jokingly, "Cradle-snatcher."

Halestorm
(#547 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 07:59 PM

"Not really compariable," Dolph said with a laugh. "That's a human concept."

(#548 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 08:01 PM

"I guess." She snickered and got back to her feet. "I-I'm sorry I freaked out so badly. I..."

Halestorm
(#549 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 08:06 PM

"That's alright, it's always a bit of a shock at first," Dolph replied.

(#550 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 08:37 PM

"I can imagine." She rubbed her arm. "Are... Are there other things that are real, too? Like.. demons? Or is it just your two races?"

Halestorm