Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#501 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-03-2013, 06:32 PM

Emmett howled and then went after the two girls. He was quick, but he made sure that he went just easy enough on them so that it wasn't a quick game. ;)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#502 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-03-2013, 06:39 PM

Jasmine laughed as she tried dodging him. When she got tagged, she went after him more than her sister.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#503 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-03-2013, 06:52 PM

Lupe dodged Emmett sometimes, but when she got caught, she didn't mind. She was enjoying the game thoroughly.

(#504 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-03-2013, 10:12 PM

Capri clambered up the fire escape, swinging around the staircase to get to her window. "Here we go-" She stopped and swallowed hard. "Sh*t, she's home." She chewed on her lip, rubbing the back of her neck. "U-uh, let's sit out here for a bit, see if she goes back downstairs to the cafe."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#505 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2013, 09:41 AM

"I don't have a problem with her seeing me, I can take care of myself," Dolph said, sitting down. "But if she's going to give you grief, I'm fine about waiting outside for a while."

(#506 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 04:20 PM

"It's not grief on me I'm worried about." She sat down, sticking her legs between the rods of the railing. "She literally worried herself sick about me a few months ago, I had to take over for her at the coffee shop. Had to lie and say I was her, which worked fine at the time since she hadn't dyed her hair brown yet." She chewed on her lip. "Besides, if she finds us out here, I can at least try to say we've been here the entire time," she added.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#507 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2013, 05:16 PM

Dolph shrugged. He was wanting more than anything to tell Capri that becoming a werewolf would solve most of those problems, but realised there would be difficulties. It was a similar situation to Lupe and Jasmine; the sisters however both were happy to be turned. Would Kiki be as happy?

(#508 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 05:25 PM

Capri kicked her feet a bit, staring down at the alley in silence as she listened to the sound of Kiki washing dishes and tidying up in the kitchen. Eventually, she heard a door shut, and the apartment became quiet. "Good, we can go in now."

Halestorm
(#509 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2013, 05:30 PM

"Finally." Dolph followed Capri into the house.

(#510 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 05:38 PM

Capri closed the window behind them and put her camera on the table, peeking into the kitchen. "Whew, she's gone." She opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of eggs, "I'll cook us something to eat, I'm dying for scrambled eggs and toast." She rummaged around. "Dammit, we're out of bacon!?"

Halestorm