Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#491 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-30-2013, 07:49 PM

Emmett snorted and shook his head, "Whatever... What are you and your sister playing?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#492 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-30-2013, 07:56 PM

Tag! Its so much fun, especially with our speed. She replied, jumping up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#493 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-01-2013, 07:31 AM

"Tag...? Sounds juvenile. I haven't played tag since I was in Kindergarten." Emmett grunted, "But I suppose one game wouldn't hurt."
(#494 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-01-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
"You don't need to go back, just cuz your sister says you do," Dolph said.
Capri didn't say anything for a long time, and eventually turned her head, a bit. "She's sort of my keeper. Like a..." She searched for the word, eyes staring at nothing. "Like an alpha wolf in a pack keeping an eye on the omega." She seemed to droop a it. "I f*cked up really badly for a few years. She's trying to make sure I don't fall off the wagon."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#495 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-01-2013, 04:09 PM

Maybe, but your it. She replied, tagging him with her nose and running off.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#496 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-01-2013, 06:47 PM

Lupe laughed as she saw what her sister was doing, and approved.

Dolph replied, "I understand that. It's hard being the alpha, but despite that, you still need to give the one or ones you're looking after some freedom. You've got to trust them to make their own choices, sometimes."

(#497 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-02-2013, 01:27 PM

Capri smiled sadly. "She tried that, once." She rubbed her arms with a sigh. "You want to come back with me and watch more TV or play videogames? I've only got an old NES so they're not super new or anything."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#498 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-02-2013, 06:54 PM

"Sure, and I don't mind at all," Dolph said.

(#499 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-02-2013, 11:13 PM

She smiled. "Let's get going then!"

Halestorm
(#500 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2013, 06:31 AM

Dolph went back with Capri to her house. He wondered when he could tell her about the whole werewolf thing and then ask her to join the pack.