Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-27-2013, 03:14 PM

Kiki overheard some of this, but judged by their tone that it was perhaps an engagement proposal of some kind. Oh, what did she know anyway? She slipped behind the counter once more and made herself another drink, feeling fairly haggard as she noticed her phone going off next to the espresso machine. Capri was on the verge of a panic again.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-27-2013, 03:17 PM

"Actually those hours are great cause usually the volunteers are there during that time. I usually go in from 6am to 9am and then go back from 8pm to 1am to help feed and watch the dogs." Kathryn said, taking a drink of the coffee. "Besides, I'm usually always here anyways." She laughed.

Jasmine nodded. "I can't wait!" she grabbed Lupe's hand and started to walk towards Lucky's.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2013, 03:18 PM

"Sounds like you have a full dayplan if you want to fill the application out." She set her phone down after shooting the texts back and pulled a sheaf of blank apps from under the counter, walking back around to hand Kathryn one. "I'll put in a word for you; if you want, I'll make sure you get an interview."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#44 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2013, 03:30 PM

Kathryn gratefully took the application."Oh my gosh! Thank you, Kiki! I will totally owe you one!" She started to fill out the application. Once she was done, she handed back to Kiki.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2013, 03:34 PM

Lupe smiled and walked easily hand in hand with Jasmine towards Lucky's. She wished that she could get some new clothes; she remembered how the human had looked when he'd seen her worn jeans. But food always came first. Maybe sometime she might be able to shoplift some new clothes; not at the moment tho, when it was so busy in the town. Maybe during the week.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2013, 03:38 PM

"That was quick." She put it in a folder of applications; while it was fairly bursting, she put Kathryn's on the top with a red star on the corner of the page. "There we go!" She smiled.

Halestorm
(#47 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2013, 03:42 PM

Jasmine was also admiring all the shops. She was also dressed in torn and weathered clothing. All she had on were old ratty sneakers she had found left outside a house, jeans that were torn and had several patches, and a very thin long sleeve shirt she had also stolen from someones house.

"Thanks." She glanced down at her phone. "Oh shoot! I am going to be late!" She gave Kiki enough money to cover the coffee plus a decent tip. "See ya later!" She shouted, running out the door!

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 07-27-2013 at 03:48 PM.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2013, 04:27 PM

Lupe was wearing a black t-shirt which was so faded, it was grey as well as her tatty jeans and some ballet pumps she'd gotten out of the bin. One had a hole in it so she'd put a patch on it. She nudged Jasmine.

"Maybe next week we can get some clothes," she whispered. "But the sales are on now so it'll be far too busy."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2013, 04:30 PM

"But wouldn't that be the best time to shop? I mean, too many customers, so few employees. We would be able to sneak in and out."

<3
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2013, 04:50 PM

"There'd be more security guards around," Lupe said. "If we wait til next week, they'll relax security."