Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#481 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-22-2013, 09:03 PM

Jude smiled and took her hand, walking toward her chambers. Once outside the door he looked around to make sure the coast was clear, and that Falcon and Perdita weren't around. "After you, milady." He said, holding the door open.
-
Emmett raised a brow, "After you telling me whatever it is will make the jocks fear me, I think running would be an awful idea for me. I'm intrigued by this though. I won't run or scream, I promise."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#482 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-22-2013, 09:06 PM

Regan walked inside. Her room was spacious, and clearly stamped with her personality. The bed was a big queen size, with filmy curtains around it. The carpets were dark pink and matched the curtains, and the walls were dark red. Somehow, it worked.

~~~

Velvela took a deep breath, then changed shape. Her grey wool dress slid off her as her body shifted from human to wolf. Velvela's she wolf shape was fierce but also beautful, with its red brown coat and white paws.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#483 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 09:15 PM

Jude shut the door behind them and sat on the bed, "So, Regan, darling... What was it you wanted to talk about?" He winked, taking off his shirt and exposing his pale, muscular chest.
-
Emmett stood up and put his back completely up against the tree. He wasn't sure how to react, his face showing a mix of terror and excitement, "A-are you... a werewolf?"
(#484 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2013, 09:19 PM

Regan sat down on the bed, smirking. "Oh, I think you can work it out," she said, unzipping her dress.

~~~

Velvela nodded, then slipped the dress over her head, prior to changing back. Her panties lay at her feet; once she was changed, she put them on. "That's right," she said, finally. "I can change you tomorrow, if you wanted. You'd live forever, be strong, have super senses, and you'd be part of the pack."

(#485 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2013, 09:31 PM

Jude helped her to remove her dress, and an x-scene commenced.
-
Emmett looked at himself, "I don't know if I'd want to be a 17 year old forever though... I'd rather be in my mid-20s forever. How does it work? Will I have to wait to be turned? I don't want to wait. I want to be turned now but I don't want to be 17 forever."
(#486 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-23-2013, 11:23 AM

"Don't worry, you'll mature more than that," Velvela replied. "We're not like vampires; you won't die as a human, just change into something better. You will mature and look around twenty, just as I do and the others in the pack. I do hope you didn't have your heart set on looking older than that, tho."

(#487 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 04:47 PM

"V-Vampires exist too?" Emmett blinked, "Wow, now I must be dreaming this."
(#488 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-23-2013, 04:52 PM

"Yes, they do exist, unfortunately," Velveta replied. "And this isn't a dream, this is real. I can change you tomorrow, as it's full moon time. Don't worry, you don't have to leave your home or anything as of yet; you will in time, cuz you'll be immortal but don't worry about that yet.

"To turn you, all I have to do is bite you in the shoulder. I won't deny that it will hurt quite a bit at first, but not for long. The change will happen while you sleep. The next day, you will be a werewolf. Don't worry about not being able to find me again, as a werewolf you will instinctively be able to seek me and the other pack members. At the moment, our pack numbers only three. Far too little; you will be a welcome addition."

(#489 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-23-2013, 05:07 PM

Emmett nodded, "Alright. I'll be there."

That had been almost a decade ago. Present day Emmett's human appearance was quite different from the pubescent teenager he had been back then. He had a short, scruffy beard, his glasses fit his face much better, and he had been lucky enough to not have any acne scars stay on his face. He repeated to Jasmine,

"You have your sister. You have no right to say you understand being lonely."
(#490 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-23-2013, 05:13 PM

Maybe...but we weren't always this close. She replied, looking away from him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-26-2013 at 11:14 AM.