Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#461 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-18-2013, 06:49 PM

"Easy as anything," Falcon replied. "I'm going to trance you now, then feed from you. You'll still function, but won't know what's going on and you won't feel anything."

He quickly put Evelyn into a trance then bit into her neck. Falcon drank deeply, then once he had taken all the blood from Evelyn's body, quickly cut his wrist with a wooden knife. The blood dripped into Evelyn's mouth and she would automatically swallow it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#462 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-18-2013, 09:05 PM

Ev went straight into the trance. When the blood fell on her lips, she immediately drank. As soon as she stopped, Ev curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#463 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-19-2013, 07:42 AM

Falcon left the room. Tomorrow, both Evelyn and Travis would wake up as vampires, which meant that he needed to go out and find a suitable donor for them. It didn't have to be human, but whatever it was, it needed to be tranced so that it would be ready for them to feed from in the morning.

(#464 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-21-2013, 08:14 PM

When Jude saw Regan he smirked, "You look great. How'd the turn go? Travis take well to it?"
-
Emmett, in his wolf form, was making himself a temporary bed to lay in by gathering sticks and using furs from dead animals. He wasn't the most talkative of people, and he found all the other wolves in the pack were closer to each other. He felt like an outcast within the pack. He laid down in his makeshift bed and slept.
(#465 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 08:30 PM

Jasmine looked around, just staring at the trees and the shadows. As she looked around, she saw Emmett and got up. She walked over to Emmett and nudged him. Are you sleeping? She asked him. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#466 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 08:37 PM

Emmett let out a small growl, I was sleeping, until you woke me.
(#467 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-21-2013, 08:42 PM

Jasmine whimpered. Sorry...I..I..I didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to see if you wanted to play with my sister and I.

<3
(#468 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2013, 08:48 PM

Emmett sat up and tilted his head, "You're asking me to play with you? Why?"
(#469 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-22-2013, 04:27 PM

W-well, because you looked lonely...a-and I know how that feels. She replied, still cowering. She was quite afraid of most of the pack when her sister wasn't around but she at least wanted to try to make some other friends in the pack.

<3
(#470 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2013, 04:44 PM

"The change went fine," Regan replied, with a smile. "Falcon is going to get something for both Travis and Evelyn to feed from tomorrow morning, so we don't need to worry."

Velvela had been asleep but woke up suddenly. Her wolf form was of a reddish brown with a white chest and paws, and brown eyes. She, along with Sinopa and Dolph, was one of the few born werewolves left, and like Dolph, she felt that the pack needed to grow. She glanced over at Emmett. Velvela had turned Emmett many years ago, and still felt responsible for doing so.