Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#411 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-08-2013, 03:48 PM

Travis nodded. "That would be great." He replied, sadly. "Hopefully they will go something that they have always wanted, some place fun for my little brother and sister."
~
Evelyn blinked, not sure how to respond. "Wait a minute?" She said, standing up and starting to pace. "Is that why you two approached Travis and myself? Is that all we were to you, two? Possibly vampires?" She looked over at Falcon. "I thought you actually liked me. I mean, you gave me your number. Was that just to see me again so you could turn me into a vampire? How could I be so stupid!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#412 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 03:57 PM

"No, Travis wasn't originally a potential candidate for turning... He was my dinner." Jude said with a smirk. "But, I took it too far and either he was going to die, or Regan turned him. We decided on the latter."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#413 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 04:00 PM

Ev stopped and looked at him, wide-eyed. "How could you just do that to him? He is a person, a living being. What, is it as soon you become a vampire you lose your compassion and soul!" She snapped, appalled that Jude could just see Travis as dinner and nothing else.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#414 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 04:09 PM

Jude laughed at her, "Your reaction is quite amusing. How could I do that to him? I see humans the same way a human would see a cow or a chicken. Food. You'll understand once you're a vampire."
(#415 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 04:12 PM

She shook her head. "Who said I even wanted to be a vampire? Do I not get a choice in this?"

<3
(#416 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 04:23 PM

Falcon rolled his eyes. "Of course, you could always go back to being a human if you prefer," he said. "Problem is, in order to protect both ourselves and Travis from your interference, we'd have to fully blank your memory. You'd have permanent amnesia. And you'd never see Travis again."

Regan smiled. "I'm sure they'll do what's best. And anyway, you're gonna have a new life as a vampire to look forward to. Just lie down and relax, and I'll begin."

(#417 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 04:30 PM

Ev shook her head. "That's not fair." She muttered to herself, pacing again. She thought about her life with her dad, or her lack of life. He was never home and really didn't participate in her life. Travis's family was more her family than her father. She didn't really have anything to go back to. She looked at Falcon. "Fine. What do I have to do?"
~
Travis laid down and tried to relax, realizing that he was about to lose his family.

<3
(#418 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post

"I was hoping I'd see you again," Dolph replied. "That kind of connection with another person doesn't happen very often."
"I know what you mean." She smiled and held up her camera. "I was taking pictures here earlier, of the rain and the flowers and all. Want to see?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#419 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 06:28 PM

Falcon smiled. "Easy," he replied. "We exchange blood. I can do it in one sitting, or two, if you'd prefer. I'll put you in a trance, if you like, so you won't feel a thing."

Regan bit into Travis' neck. Her fangs punctured the skin so cleanly that it would scarcely be felt, more like a jellyfish sting than a bite. She started drinking.

~~~

"Sure," Dolph replied.

(#420 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 11:29 PM

"One would be best. Might as well not drag it out and probably trance me. I'm not one for pain." She replied. "So, how does this work?"

Travis just stayed as still as he could.

<3