Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#401 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-07-2013, 12:50 PM

"Well, its a start." Travis said, sitting down next to Ev.

She let go of Jude's hand and tried to get closer to Travis. It was easy to tell that she was panicking, as she was squirming and breathing hard.

"Hey, hey, hey." Travis said, soothingly. "Ev, calm down, ok. Everything is going to be fine." He rubbed her back. "Trust me."

She stopped squirming and looked between Travis and Jude, still breathing heavy and terrified.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#402 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-07-2013, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Dolph looked up and waved. "Hi!" he said. He didn't think that Capri would see the youngsters, as they were some distance away by now and could be mistaken for dogs.
Capri smiled and walked over, noticing the 'dogs' in the distance but not paying them much mind. "I wondered if I'd see you again." She sat down on the bench with him.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#403 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 01:26 AM

Jude got off of Evelyn, and said to Travis, "If she runs off, or she screams again, it's your @ss on the line not mine. Falcon should be joining us soon." He deeply wished he could kill both Travis and Evelyn, so he wouldn't have to put up with all this sh*t.
(#404 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 01:29 AM

Evelyn scooted closer to Travis, not saying anything else. Her eyes were wide, her breathing labored. She really didn't understand what was going on, just that it wasn't good. She looked like she could pass out at any moment or burst into sobs.

Travis put an arm around her, trying to console her without saying much. He just hoped that he could talk Falcon out of turning Evelyn.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#405 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 03:11 PM

Regan looked with distaste at Evelyn. She was annoyed at the human girl's over dramaticness and glad enough when Jude shut her up. She then glanced at Travis.

"Better come with me now," she said. "I need to do the final exchange. Don't worry about your friend, she's in good hands."

Falcon came into the room just in time to hear what Regan said. "Yeah," he said. "I'll look after her, now. You just go with Regan."

~~~

"I was hoping I'd see you again," Dolph replied. "That kind of connection with another person doesn't happen very often."

(#406 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 03:17 PM

Evelyn smiled when she saw Falcon and then, realizing what that meant, she was terrified.

Travis nodded, getting up but Ev grabbed his arm. Travis winced as she dug her nails in. "Ev, you'll be fine. I will be back shortly, ok."

"But Travis, they're vampires. And Jude has already threatened to kill me several times. Please, don't go." She asked, panicking again.

"Evelyn, stop. Falcon will take care of you, ok. He won't let Jude hurt you. You trusted him once before right? Trust those instincts. I have to go with Reagan, ok." He replied, prying her hand off him.

Evelyn nodded, still weary of the entire situation but she looked a little calmer.

<3
(#407 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-08-2013, 03:30 PM

Regan smiled as she took Travis upstairs to a spare bedroom. "This won't take long," she said. "When you wake up, you'll be a vampire. I'll have a safe donor you can drink from so you don't have to go out. Don't worry about your parents; I'll go see them and influence them so that they don't worry."

Falcon sat down next to Evelyn. "No need to worry," he said. "I was planning on doing this later rather than sooner, but looks as tho we'll have to push this forward, seeing as your friend will be a vampire in a couple of days."

(#408 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-08-2013, 03:34 PM

Travis thought for a moment. "Can you influence them that I am dead. I would rather them just not look for me seeing as I will outlive them all. After a while they will start to suspect something is wrong when I stop aging.
~
"Doing what later rather than sooner?" She asked, still trusting Falcon but very weary.

<3
(#409 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-08-2013, 03:39 PM

"Of course," Regan replied. "I will create an illusion in their minds that you committed suicide, that your body hasn't been found and that they're moving away from the area, if you like. That way, you won't have to worry about possibly bumping into them."

Falcon smiled at Evelyn. "I'm going to make you a vampire, kid."

(#410 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-08-2013, 03:41 PM

Jude was watching Falcon and Evelyn and smirked, "You'll love it, Ev. Being a vampire, you'll be able to truly experience the world. It's evolution. We're better than humans."