Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#381 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 08:04 PM

Since the cat was out of the bag, Jude had no problems using his vampire superspeed to run over to Evelyn, and grab her by the hair. He looked back to Regan, "Now what do we do with the girl?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#382 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 08:29 PM

Regan shrugged. "Falcon won't want her killed, so I suppose we'll have to wipe her memory."

"Or," she added mentally, so that Travis wouldn't hear. "We trance her, take her back to the house, and get Falcon to get on with turning her. He meant to, anyway."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#383 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 08:33 PM

Jude held Evelyn tight so she couldn't wiggle her way out. He mentally replied, "Whatever you think is best, you're the brains of this operation. Trancing her sounds like a good idea to me. We'll need to contact Falcon ASAP in that case."
(#384 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 08:38 PM

Evelyn started to scream. "WHAT THE HELL! LET GO OF ME YOU @SSHOLE!" She started to claw at Jude's hand and was trying to bit him.

Travis looked at them. "What the hell guys?" He asked, seeing red. He walked over to Jude. "Let her go." He snarled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#385 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 08:49 PM

Jude wasn't at all phased by this. Calmly, he replied, "Unfortunately, you told her, Travis. We can't have humans know about us. If you kept quiet, I wouldn't have to restrain her. Actually, she's lucky. If I was not with Regan, I probably would have killed her. I don't mean that in a threatening way, that's just how I would have done things."
(#386 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 08:53 PM

"Dude, she didn't believe me. She thought I was lying. That's why she left." Travis rolled his eyes. "You know for being so old, you are kinda dense."

Evelyn stopped squirming for a minute. "Wait. You weren't lying. They are really..." She looked between Jude and Reagan before fainting.

"Evelyn!" Travis said, eyes widening.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#387 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 08:58 PM

"She'll be fine, I'm not hurting her. Besides, you're the one who asked me to go after her, Travis. Make up your mind." Jude said with a shrug, but not letting go of Evelyn in case she was faking it. Once the trance was put on her, he let go.
(#388 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-06-2013, 08:59 PM

"Good, that stopped me having to trance her," Regan said. She quickly sent a psychic message to Falcon, explaining the situation. He replied immediately, saying to bring both humans to the house.

Regan turned to face the others. "You both have to come to the house," she said. "I'll finish turning Travis there."

(#389 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 09:00 PM

Evelyn wasn't. She had completely passed out due to just being completely freaked out.

"Yeah, to make sure she got home ok. Not f*cking kill her." Travis snapped, raising his voice.

<3
(#390 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-06-2013, 09:03 PM

Regan rolled her eyes. "She's not dead," she said. "But we had to stop her. Screaming like that would attract unwanted attention; for example, from the werewolves who live here. The last thing we want is those mangy dogs stirring up trouble again. So stop arguing and come with us now. Jude can carry Evelyn."